Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Love me some Garth !!!!!  I thought his speach at the CMA Awards was awesome and also when he said "I love you Trisha Yearwood", who wouldn't love a man like that.

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I've always liked Garth. The way he's kept concert prices low so everyone can go to a show is amazing! Especially since majority of other singers charge crazy amounts for their tickets. I keep seeing commercials promoting his new set of music. Again it's a repeat of old stuff just in a new format with a few new tidbits added into the set. He's done multiple versions of this type of repackaging of his greatest hits stuff. I know most people really love his old songs that made him famous and his most recent music doesn't get much play on radio. I just find it lame that he and his studio execs just keep repackaging the old stuff in new ways to make more money. 

@FindingMyJoy 

Lots of bands/musicians from the past do the same, because their older stuff is what is still loved and wanted

Sorry you felt it was "lame".

Imagine if none of the older music, regardless of artist, was no longer available because it was considered "lame"

I'd be really unhappy personally.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom- thanks for the update.  I'll keep an eye on both sets of dates "just in case".

Honored Contributor

I caught the beginning of "Inside Edition" and they said something about Miranda "sitting on her 'hands'" when he won some kind of award?

These shows work so hard trying to cause 'drama' when lots of time there isn't any.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I caught the beginning of "Inside Edition" and they said something about Miranda "sitting on her 'hands'" when he won some kind of award?

These shows work so hard trying to cause 'drama' when lots of time there isn't any.

@Annabellethecat66- Are you sure they weren't talking about when her ex Blake Shelton won an award?  She definitely made it clear how she felt about that.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   That is a wonderful song and so touching. I always cry hearing it!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller