Honored Contributor

I have to be honest I haven't really checked in with E! lately as their programming is just not for me but I was thrilled to see that a new season of Botched is launching.  It's not only great to see all the wonderful work that both Dr. Dubrow and Dr. Nassif do but in watching the show since it's first season I like how the show showcases what great friends they are.  I don't know, maybe it's just me but I could totally see both of them jumping into that cyrogenic machine and also checking their BMI via that app Terry downloaded.  The show gives me both a laugh and a smile and I appreciate that!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Any Botched fans out there?

I watch all the time.  They are fun to watch.  The show also gives me a perspective about what goes on in the plastic surgeons office.    A lot of bad ones out there.

Honored Contributor

i enjoy it too, new season started a while ago, but some of the patients they see are just a tad too way out there for me to understand.

Respected Contributor

Hi mtc

I'm a botched fan too.  Also a Dr. Pimplepopper fan.  

Honored Contributor

Dr Pimple Popper amazes me, she does these huge procedures right in her office with only local numbing.

Honored Contributor

I have loved this show from the beginning.   Some of the people who show up with weird requests are annoying but I really still love the show and the doctors.

I've also learned a number of medical things over the years, from the show that have helped me, especially since I don't have medical care and, except for when I broke my arm over a year ago, treat my own problems as best I can.

The current season started a few weeks ago, IIRC. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have become a fan of the show!!

Respected Contributor

Yes!  Both DH and I love watching this show and were happy to see the new season start.

It's both educating and funny; what I love is seeing the end result of their work and how they change peoples' lives for the better.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch it once in a while. Sometimes, I wonder if some of those people are actually real clients or they have been hired to present the most ridiculous of scenarios. I mean, it IS Beverely Hills, and there ARE makeup artists who work in the movies and change people's appearances for a living.

Honored Contributor

My guilty secret, I have not watched it in a while

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.