Honored Contributor

I know a couple here mentioned they were going to see it.  Wondering what you thought of it.  I know I'd like it.

Do movies still come to tv (like Directv) after their run in the theaters?  I'm so tv illiterate!  Stopped watching news after 9-11 and tv all together 2-3 years ago. I'm loving the pink "invasion" 

Hot pink smiley face" Sticker for Sale by sydneyaderhold | Redbubble

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Barbie Movie Reviews?

I have zero interest in seeing it, so I'm no help.

Trusted Contributor

Barbie movie is all I hear about - seeing commercials, ads in the paper, mentioned in the news, etc.; however, even after all the hype about it, it's not my cup of tea and I'm not planning on seeing it.

Honored Contributor

So I have to wonder why those that have no interest in seeing the movie and haven't seen the movie,  answered a question about reviewing the Barbie movie.  I will never ever understand why people do that.

Honored Contributor

My 11 GD saw it and I quote "it was OK wouldn't see it again".

She is much advanced for her age & told me to many political innuendos 😳🤦‍♀️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Barbie and Oppenheimer both have received very good reviews.  I checked our local AMC theater and a senior tix to see Barbie is under $10.  If it is hot next week, I may be tempted to see one or both of them.  Haven't been to a movie theater in 6 or 7 years. 

I was too "old" when the Barbie doll first came out.  But I do like Ryan Gosling!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

So I have to wonder why those that have no interest in seeing the movie and haven't seen the movie,  answered a question about reviewing the Barbie movie.  I will never ever understand why people do that.

Because threads are conversations.  Not every participant in a given conversation has the same point of view on a given topic.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

My two dils went with a group of friends to see Barbie and said it was great fun to watch. Wasn't what they expected.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

When a thread is started all are welcome to give their opinion or view.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

to many political innuendos

LOL, she must be a crackerjack!  Thanks