Super Contributor

I am a big fan of 24... Hope they going to be on this season?

keeping us in the dark as usual.

If anyone has any news please post here?

Thanks,lovestodance{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I ordered and watched Seasons 1 and 3 this summer .... they were great!

Would love to see Jack back!

Valued Contributor

As far as I know, they are not filming and there are no current plans for more "24"{#emotions_dlg.sad}

If they do come back with some more, we probably won't see it until January, 2016. Would love to have Jack back!! (along with Chloe and the new female agent, her name will not come to me!)

Respected Contributor

I loved that show and watched all the seasons. When they had that new final version, this past year I bought the DVD. I was so angry and disapponted at how this ended, just terrible. The President has Alzheimers, his daughter Audrey is killed, and Jack, after all that he has done for the country, all the lives he has saved, he gets taken back to Russia. I had just ordered the original set of 24 (all seasons) but immediately returned it after I saw the ending of this show. What a miserable way to end such a great show!

Honored Contributor

I have saved on my DVR the final episode. However, I just rad love's post. Ha! Doesn't matter. I'll still watch it as I am a huge 24 fan.

I had read wheat happens to Jack but I didn't want to see it yet.

He said when it returned that he was tired. He said his body says "No" to all of the taxing issues on his body during filming.

I'm sure if they offered him enough money he'd change his mind. However, I would think he's probably very "protective" of Jack and what happens to the franchise. He's put a lot of his life into the character.

If he did come back my guess is it wouldn't just be about the money but about the creative process. He'd want a lot if not all of a say on what happens to Jack.

It is an expensive show to produce so it's hard to think that people would willingly give up most of the control.

Regular Contributor

I need some more JackSmiley Happy I also saved the last episode and will watch it again. And again probably. I had mixed feelings about it. Loved having Jack back. Chloe was a nice touch. Thought William Devane was terrific. The mixed feelings were about the ending. But the packing him off to Russia I hope is the precurser to a next season. We can hope! Rose

Honored Contributor

Yes, Rose, those of us who love our Jack can only hope either he'll get out or escape.

I watched every single of the 24's when they were on. My late husband and I would sit on the couch and watch it.

It was one of the few shows where he wouldn't get frustrated and walk out of the room saying, "That's so dumb. No one would do that". He also loved Jack.

Good memories.

Respected Contributor
Costco has all seasons for $10 each. Got the last four I needed to complete the set.
Honored Contributor

Thanks birkin.

Super Contributor

Wow so many fans... Just hope they have some new ones coming out... So exciting and realistic....

I always looked forward to watching weekly... Now who knows what will happen?? Love William Devane (Pres.) having Alzheimer. Sad about his having Alzheimer. Also Audrey who was killed...

Will have to keep checking... If anyone here finds out please post..

lovestodance