Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonia Gorga's New car for 17th birthday!

I'm guessing being a Porsche it is a very powerful car.  Add the fact that teenage brains don't develop until what, 25, so they say, what could go wrong?

A family in our county lost their 17 yr. old son in a car accident.  A friend of the family said the young man could take her very fast sports car to the prom.  Next day before returning it, well, teenage boy + powerful fast car = a tragic accident.  I guess he decided to see what the car could do.

I would never hand my kids a car like that as teens, no matter how responsible I thought they were.  

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "A family in our county lost their 17 yr. old son in a car accident.  A friend of the family said the young man could take her very fast sports car to the prom.  Next day before returning it, well, teenage boy + powerful fast car = a tragic accident.  I guess he decided to see what the car could do."

That is the problem with many young people.  They think that they are invincible.  They don't think bad things will happen to them.  Bad things happen to other less fortunate people.

Valued Contributor

Its the only way they can keep themselves in the media.

I'm just trying to figure out where her chest came from...

Certainly not her mother...Melissa had to buy her's twice!

The car won't last, the Repo Man will be by soon.

The little man never pays his bills...

Respected Contributor

@pieman 

"Its the only way they can keep themselves in the media.

I'm just trying to figure out where her chest came from...

Certainly not her mother...Melissa had to buy her's twice!"

You gave me a good laugh.  Melissa had to buy her's twice".  Melissa still denies, though, that she had a nose job.  She claims it is contouring with cosmetics.Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden "Her Mother and Father are felons and did prison time for  ripping off the government.......wonder how the money for this car was made...."

I think that you are confusing Theresa and Joe and Joe and Melissa.  Theresa and Joe are the felons.  Joe and Melissa haven't been caught yet.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@SeaMaiden "Her Mother and Father are felons and did prison time for  ripping off the government.......wonder how the money for this car was made...."

I think that you are confusing Theresa and Joe and Joe and Melissa.  Theresa and Joe are the felons.  Joe and Melissa haven't been caught yet.

@lgfan  You are right, I was confusing the two...but I even question Joe and Melissa and their income....😄

Honored Contributor

Do you ever wonder what people say about you and the things you buy?  It's all relative.  Doesn't say what kind of person is taking the beating.  

Respected Contributor

Geez , .she could  have gotten an electric car for $60,000!  

Esteemed Contributor

No idea who she is.  I don't watch any of those shows.

But there is no way in the world I would let my daughter out of the house wearing that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead