Respected Contributor

Re: Anthony Edwards (ER) & Mare Winningham Eloped.

Wishing the best to them!  As someone mentioned before, I'm sure their children or grown and on their own!  If they're not, they should be!

Respected Contributor

Good for them.  I have never understood why anyone would want all the planning and expense and stress of a wedding.  Maybe the children got together and gave them a surpise party to celebrate.

Honored Contributor

They acted together in Miracle Mile in 1988

5C6ED8DD-A596-403C-B756-D8376F12A56F.jpeg

Contributor

Did you read the part of the story that stated "they married" - that's not being "friends w benefits / kids ".  Smh ... 

Respected Contributor

Best Wishes and Congratulations to them both. Haven’t seen them in any shows lately so it was nice to hear about them and being brought up to date. Thanks for posing!
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Oh my goodness! I didn't even know he and Jeannie had divorced!

I  talked to her a few times on the phone when Stila was new and so was the Internet. I placed my orders over the phone. Most of the time someone else took my order, and the first time I asked a question they put her on. I loved Stila. Estée Lauder ruined it and took it in a different direction! I still have some of my original Stila girl eyeshadow palettes and one paint can. 

@beach-mom 

I didn't either ....  what a surprise.   Well, good for them! 

Respected Contributor

Nice couple.  She was so good in "The Affair," playing the shady matriarch of  the Lockhart family.