Honored Contributor

Another "Wives" Show Debuting on CMT

This show is Racing Wives and will debut in January, 2019 on CMT.

It will feature the wives of race car drivers including the wifes of Kyle and Kurt Busch.  I'm not sure who else will be on the show but there are others.

I know absolutely nothing about racing.  I do not follow it.  As close as I get is watching Street Outlaws.  LOL     

Honored Contributor

Re: Another "Wives" Show Debuting on CMT

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This show is Racing Wives and will debut in January, 2019 on CMT.

It will feature the wives of race car drivers including the wifes of Kyle and Kurt Busch.  I'm not sure who else will be on the show but there are others.

I know absolutely nothing about racing.  I do not follow it.  As close as I get is watching Street Outlaws.  LOL     

Nascar is really popular so this will probably be a hit for those who watch racing...I along with you...am not one of those people. I know 0 about Nascar so I won't be watching this one.

My husband watches the street race shows occasionally but that's about it for our household.

Honored Contributor

This will be a pass for me... Not interested in racing or the wives of those who race cars...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

A few years ago there was a reality show called the Private Lives of Nashville Wives.  (I think)  I watched it because I was interested in seeing some of the cit of Nashville but the show was horrendous and the Nashville "stars" these women were married to were no one I had ever heard of and still have never heard about them.  LOL

I think that show lasted 1 season.