Honored Contributor

Re: Another Show On JonBenet Ramsey Tonight

[ Edited ]

Yes her brother would explain a lot, including Patsy writing the ransom note to protect him (I have no doubt she wrote it).  Adding credence to the brother theory is what a weirdo (creepy) he was on the Dr. Phil show.

Honored Contributor

Apparently the big reveal is that the deceased lead detective 's two daughters are continuing the investigation.  Big deal.  Any excuse for a new program.

The Scott Petersen case will probably be rehashed in a couple of weeks.  It alternates with Jon Benet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I'm going to watch tonight, just so I can be thoroughly disgusted with "the intruder" theory. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I too have always wondered about this case. When you say brother are you talking about Burke?  I'm not familiar with the older kid(s) of John Ramsey.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Pearlee I too have always wondered about this case. When you say brother are you talking about Burke?  I'm not familiar with the older kid(s) of John Ramsey.

@KKJ. Yes Burke. The older half  brother was cleared right away for being out of town. 

Honored Contributor

I lived in Boulder when this happened and I think Patsy knows and took that secret to the grave. If they had new information, I'd watch it, but it sounds like just a redo of what we already know. 

Respected Contributor

I saw the commercial and thought what the heck. She was a beautiful little girl - let her rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse I've always thought Patsy set it up and had it done.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, her older half brother looks just like John Ramsey.

As much as I've followed this story for all these years, watching it is still fascinating.

Honored Contributor

They left out tonight how weird John was  behaving at the time. He told his pilot they were still flying to Michigan the day after Christmas as they had planned originally, intending to leave Boulder and the investigation behind. That was weird, unless they wanted  to get Burke out of there. The pilot said John told him to still get the private plane ready, even though JonBenet had just been killed.