Trusted Contributor

Re: Another Show On JonBenet Ramsey Tonight

@SilleeMee wrote:

If you can't get enough of the JBR case then you can subscribe to Discovery+ streaming and watch another show about it there. It just never ends with this little girl.

I just recently discovered the YouTube channel "True Crime Rocket Science" that has a series of really excellent videos compiled from all the books and documentaries involving this case.  He does like to cut off and say you have join his patreon to hear his particular take, but there are so many videos he has uploaded, that you don't have to do that to get a lot of information from his research. 

"Credible research and analysis of high-profile true crime cases, with an emphasis on criminal psychology, relational dynamics and social context. Narrated by bestselling true crime author of almost 100 books, Nick van der Leek."

This guy has done so much research and has relatively low viewership.  I listened to a half a dozen of his videos last night and I can highly recommend them.  Much insight.

Honored Contributor

@GrailSeeker  So what is his opinion on who killed JB?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@GrailSeeker  So what is his opinion on who killed JB?

I've so far only heard him say that he doesn't think it was Patsy, and he definitely doesn't think it was an intruder.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

They left out tonight how weird John was  behaving at the time. He told his pilot they were still flying to Michigan the day after Christmas as they had planned originally, intending to leave Boulder and the investigation behind. That was weird, unless they wanted  to get Burke out of there. The pilot said John told him to still get the private plane ready, even though JonBenet had just been killed. 

If you've ever been in shock. you know that people do strange things at the time.

@HiLo As do people trying to cover up a killing.

If you have ever been through it, you know the true from the  false.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe another show I watched with several experts said the DNA from the panties was touch DNA, not fluid.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I believe another show I watched with several experts said the DNA from the panties was touch DNA, not fluid.

@colliegirls I've seen/heard that reported also, in conjunction with the "from the manufacturing process" idea.

Honored Contributor

I live near the town where they vacationed and had a home. This happened before we lived here. But years after JonBenets death I remember Mr. Ramsey running for local politics and Mrs. Ramsey would sell her artwork at local fairs. They were really lovely people. He moved away after his wifes death.

"Pure Michigan"