Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Show On JonBenet Ramsey Tonight

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower  I disagree. I do not believe it was her brother but I think it was a parent or one of her parents set it up.

Agreed. Her brother was wayyy too young to have pulled such a feat. I think it might have been her nutty mother. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Yes her brother would explain a lot, including Patsy writing the ransom note to protect him (I have no doubt she wrote it).  Adding credence to the brother theory is what a weirdo (creepy) he was on the Dr. Phil show.

How could her brother have pulled that off at such a young age? Doubtful. The evidence points to her mother.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Yes her brother would explain a lot, including Patsy writing the ransom note to protect him (I have no doubt she wrote it).  Adding credence to the brother theory is what a weirdo (creepy) he was on the Dr. Phil show.

How could her brother have pulled that off at such a young age? Doubtful. The evidence points to her mother.

@Effie54  Rage/jealousy at JB.

Respected Contributor

I always wondered about "Santa Claus" (the neighbor who player him and was very familiar with her, her family and the house). Just got a creepy feeling about him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

There is no evidence to support that her parents owned a stun gun.  I don't believe that marks were caused from the toy train tracks either. 

Patsy and John were not violent people.  This was not done in a moment of rage.  She died in a very violent manner.  There is no evidence to support the parents killed their daughter.  I don't believe Burke had anything to do with it either. 

And it couldn't be proven that Patsy was speaking to Burke at the end of her 911 call. 

@Bri369  So you are dismissing the train tracks making those marks based on your opinion? 

It's obviously my opinion.  I am not a forensic scientist. 

A toy train track would not leave burn marks on someone.

Contributor

Kinda off topic, but Jon Benet's father hooked up with Natalie Holloway's mom after Patsy's death. So many weird things have come about regarding this case...that's why it still holds the publics interest. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

On 20/20 ABC at 9pm ET.

What is there left to say?

I agree...except for finding out who her killer was? I've always thought someone in her family either did it or knows who did, but her mother took anything she knew to her grave, and I think the rest will too.

That poor little girl.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Well that's rude of you. Why did you even open this thread then? Just to leave a rude answer?

She opened it because SHE WANTED TO AND IT'S AN INTERNET MB. Who died and left you in charge? Last I heard you're NOT a moderator. Tattle to one of them if it bothers you so much.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I always wondered about "Santa Claus" (the neighbor who player him and was very familiar with her, her family and the house). Just got a creepy feeling about him.

"Creepy feelings" aren't evidence in court. And it's my understanding he's been cleared.

Honored Contributor

The Ramseys had some type of Open House the day before Jon Benet's death.  I always thought that the man (I am thinking a neighbor) hid in the basement until everyone was sleeping.  That was really botched police work and I could not believe when John Ramsey found his daughter and picked her up and carried her upstairs.  He should have known better.

kindness is strength