Honored Contributor

Re: Anne Heche under Influence of Cocaine

Every person matters. Even those we don’t want to love. Even those who make horrific choices in life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Buffalogal47    And how is it that you know that she had checked out as a mother?   You have no clue what kind of a mother she was.  Her 20 year old hasn't left her side since she was hospitalized.    She obviously had demons she was dealing with but it didn't make her a bad mother or that she didn't love her kids.  Many busy actors have children and manage to juggle their careers and motherhood.    

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Every person matters. Even those we don’t want to love. Even those who make horrific choices in life.

@bikerbabe   This is true.  People look at only the one and current issue.

We wonder when, where, how did a person take that wrong path in life.

There is more to Anne Heche than this horrible accident she caused.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I am always amused at how some posters just know what others would say in other situations.

Those types of comments are nonsense-saying something just to say something and to justify, again, their disdain for Anne Heche.

And bringing up Manson, Bundy, etc.-where did it start with such persons?

Look at what they did but refusing to understand the how, why, and when such persons deviated from a life of good is another facet to understanding and revising how mental health is addressed.

The same comments-we know she is responsible.

We know the tenant suffered tremendous loss.

Yet still waiting to hear from those filled with such disdain-have you donated to the Go Fund Me for the tenant?  Yeah, I thought not.

Talk is cheap and so are the majority of the posts.

btw:  Yet Alec Baldwin was given a "there there" it's ok.  Your crew failed, not you pulling the trigger.

SMH

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 

"I am always amused at how some posters just know what others would say in other situations.

Those types of comments are nonsense-saying something just to say something and to justify, again, their disdain for Anne Heche.

And bringing up Manson, Bundy, etc.-where did it start with such persons?

Look at what they did but refusing to understand the how, why, and when such persons deviated from a life of good is another facet to understanding and revising how mental health is addressed.

The same comments-we know she is responsible.

We know the tenant suffered tremendous loss.

Yet still waiting to hear from those filled with such disdain-have you donated to the Go Fund Me for the tenant?  Yeah, I thought not.

Talk is cheap and so are the majority of the posts.

btw:  Yet Alec Baldwin was given a "there there" it's ok.  Your crew failed, not you pulling the trigger."

I am amused when posters try to analyze other posters when they don't agree with them.  

I have seen your other posts calling people uneducated, etc. when they don't agree with you.  You are right about talk being cheap.  You also keep bringing up the Go Fund Me for the victim.  Did you donate because you seem to be so sure that other posters didnt.  

Honored Contributor

She has passed away per Huffington Post.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I was just watching a youtube from ET about her passing.  I forgot how funny she was with Harrison Ford.  "Arn't you one of those fix it guys?"  I liked all her work.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I just read on line, she's on life support, to donate body parts later this week.  She sat up on the stretcher and looked like she was talking before she went in the ambulance.  Wow, that was a surprise.  Must have been more horrible than I imagined.  Sorry to hear she leaves a son behind.  It's just sad.