Honored Contributor

Re: Anne Heche under Influence of Cocaine

I feel really bad for her. I'm thinking she started her downward spiral when she and Ellen spilt. I also think she has at least one son, for his sake I hope she pulls through and turns her life around. 

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@ellaphant 

"Disgracefully rude.

I hope she survives and recovers. She has two small children."

It is not as rude as plowing a car into a poor, unsuspecting woman's house and making her lose all of her possessions.  As far as the children are concerned too bad she didn't think of them before she snorted cocaine and became a menace to society.

Omg Her father abused her as a child, she's had mental health issues for years. 

I'm sure your life is perfect .

Disgusting comnents

Respected Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

I hope that woman goes after her for everything she has, she deserves to suffer the rest of her life!

So nasty. 

Regular Contributor

@ellaphant SO TRUE!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I feel really bad for her. I'm thinking she started her downward spiral when she and Ellen spilt. I also think she has at least one son, for his sake I hope she pulls through and turns her life around. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant 

"Omg Her father abused her as a child, she's had mental health issues for years. 

I'm sure your life is perfect .

Disgusting comnents"

I didn't know that being abused as a child gave a person licence for attempted murder and burning someone's house down.  My life is far from perfect but I take responsibility for my actions.  Hey, wait I wasn't breast fed as a child can I go on a shooting rampage and use that as an excuse?  You said nasty and disgusting in describing my comments.  What will your next synonym word be in describing this comment.Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn't find more illegal drugs in her system.

@lgfan wrote:

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn'

Disgracefully rude.

I hope she survives and recovers. She has two small children.

I do not consider a 20 yr. old a small child.

Esteemed Contributor

She's being investigated for Felony DUI as a LAPD learned there was a victim who was injured.

Respected Contributor

There are videos posted of Anne and her Pod Cast buddy Heather FALLING DOWN DRUNK last Sept in LA as they left Craig's in West Hollywood. Not even legal limit drunk. Staggering Can't Stand Up Drunk.

Yah LA party culture alive and well but you have a 13 yr old at home and your ex- HISBAND tried to get full custody of your older son - oh why - gee maybe because you had the kid in bed with you and the new boyfriend...showering with the kid and the new boyfreind...

so tragic about your childhood abuse yet you turn around and perpetuate the insult on your own kids.  have you learned ANYTHING!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal "She's being investigated for Felony DUI as a LAPD learned there was a victim who was injured."

How dare the victim be injured by Heche.  Doesn't the victim know that Heche was abused as a child.  The victim was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  What a nasty and disgusting thing to do.Smiley Surprised