Honored Contributor

Anne Heche under Influence of Cocaine

[ Edited ]

Anne Heche was not under the influence of alcohol when she crashed her car into a home last Friday, but she was under the influence of cocaine ... this according to law enforcement sources, and possibly fentanyl as well.

LAPD sources tell TMZ ... the department has tested the blood they drew after Anne was admitted to the hospital, and in addition to cocaine, they also found fentanyl. However, our sources say fentanyl is sometimes used as a pain med in hospitals, so they need to do more testing and investigation to determine if the fentanyl was in her system at the time of the crash.

We are also told Anne's condition is dire ... it has not improved since she was admitted to the hospital. As we reported, Anne has been fighting for her life and is in critical condition.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anne Heche under Influence of Cocaine

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn't find more illegal drugs in her system.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn't find more illegal drugs in her system.

@lgfan wrote:

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn'

Disgracefully rude.

I hope she survives and recovers. She has two small children.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant 

"Disgracefully rude.

I hope she survives and recovers. She has two small children."

It is not as rude as plowing a car into a poor, unsuspecting woman's house and making her lose all of her possessions.  As far as the children are concerned too bad she didn't think of them before she snorted cocaine and became a menace to society.

Honored Contributor

Fentanyl is also sold on the streets and often added to cocaine among other drugs. It's a hundred times stronger than morphine.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

How shocking that they found cocaine in her system.  I am surprised that they didn'

Disgracefully rude.

I hope she survives and recovers. She has two small children.

@ellaphant   Her son's are 13 and 21.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I believe that the days of shock & awe are behind us.......

Honored Contributor

Oh boo hoo. She didn't think of her sons (they are NOT small children) when she became an addict. 

Regular Contributor

I hope that woman goes after her for everything she has, she deserves to suffer the rest of her life!

Honored Contributor

An addict has no regard for anyone other than the person who can provide their next fix.  This may be the sad end to a very sad life.  If she survives, she'll continue to fight her habit as she will need many addictive drugs for pain....and the pattern will continue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment