Honored Contributor

Re: Annabel the Cat Meow Meow where are you.....

colliegirl.....Thanks for your kind thoughts.  It's frustrating when you know you're not sick, but like by this time of day I'm exhausted.  I haven't done anything and I'm soooo tired, foggy head (well, that's kinda normal....Ha!).

Anyway, thanks, you guys are so dear and kind.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle--It's always nice to be missed and thought about!!  Thyroid issues really mess with your body so we understand.  Hope you are back to yourself soon! Heart

Honored Contributor

I understand what you're going through a little bit, annabelle. My mother went through thyroid problems. Not only was she tired but quite a bit of her hair fell out. Could have been the medication that helped that along but it really hurt her to serve her hair coming out in clumps. Get well soon. Time is the best healer.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yes, foxxii, I've had to wear a wig now for close to 2 years.  I hate it.  It's like having a hot vice on your head!  Ha!  But I can live with that.  It's the tiredness that is so bad.

I was feeling good after I had my thyroid removed and the Dr started me on the medicine.  However in the past maybe 1 1/2 months I've been getting more tired every day.

My friend just said yesterday, "Annie, you were always on the go.  You had so many friends and were never home.  What happened?  You don't leave the house?"

Thyroid issues happened.  Many women have thyroid issues and they don't realize it.  My daughter had 1/2 of her's removed last year, my oldest daughter has thyroid issues.  Getting it checked (not just a doctor feeling your neck) should be part of every physical/blood work.

So many issues that mainly pertain to females are overlooked by Drs by them thinking 'it's in her head' or 'she just overdoes it'.

Love you guys!  Tomorrow my youngest daughter turns 35 years old.  I always tell her 'she's the icing on the cake, my two older daughters are the cake and that's wonderful but it's the icing that makes the cake sweeter'.  It took a long time to get her.

Respected Contributor

At the moment Annabel I am getting ready to do a liver cleanse

Liver & Gallbladder Health Test

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/cleansing/liver-gallbladder-test

Honored Contributor

java.......I am very fond of you but I could never do any kind of cleanse.  I have IBS so I can cleanse without even trying.  Then I can't eat for 2 days.  That's enough cleanse for me.

Let us know you are OK......you rock!

Here it is almost 8:00PM EST and I'm exhausted!  

Today my baby girl turned 35 years old.  She's the light of my life.  The kindest most amazing person/daughter .......OK, I'll shut up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

java.......I am very fond of you but I could never do any kind of cleanse.  I have IBS so I can cleanse without even trying.  Then I can't eat for 2 days.  That's enough cleanse for me.

Let us know you are OK......you rock!

Here it is almost 8:00PM EST and I'm exhausted!  

Today my baby girl turned 35 years old.  She's the light of my life.  The kindest most amazing person/daughter .......OK, I'll shut up!

*****************************************************************************************

Glad you checked in. Hope you feel better soon. No thyroid issues here, but I know fatigue and brain fog.

My baby boy was 34 this year...they grow up so fast. Brag all you want. I'm proud of my son because I see him being a good husband and a good father. Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Aaannnaaabbeeellleee!

Meowing kitty.jpg

This made me smile.  Cat Happy

Can't you just hear that baby? happy happy.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

This is wonderful to read Annabel and Betteb celebrate your children all you want .... They are eternal gifts!

I was to have my gallbladder out many years ago and now I realized you don't have to have pain to have stones, but they are causing me to have shallow breathing when they shifts around it comes and goes the type I am doing is natural and many feel great afterwards...