Respected Contributor

The last week in May has always marked the beginning of a new season. I can't seem to find any concrete information. Does anybody have the inside scoop???

Regular Contributor

Re: Animal Kingdom Season 5???

It was renewed for season 5 and air date hasn't been decided yet.  I can't wait

Valued Contributor

I love this show so much and a couple of weeks ago spent awhile trying to find some info. On the Animal Kingdom facebook page there was a video that they were back filming, but that was before the Covid shutdown.  I'd be shocked if there were new episodes this year. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Love this show too! I check periodically for an S5 start date, thought I've seen it to begin again this month.

Another show we love and are waiting to begin again a new season is 'LA's Finest'. This one's on Spectrum if you have this for a cable provider.

Valued Contributor

I love Animal KIngdom and look forward to it every year.

I have checked everywhere I can think of and can't find any info as to when it will return, only that it was renewed.

Cannot imagine why they eliminated Ellen Barkin's role (Smurf) though. Will definitely miss her.

Honored Contributor

".....we expect Animal Kingdom Season 5 to air by the end of 2020 or early 2021 as the ongoing production was interrupted due to the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic internationally."

SOURCE:  thenationroar dot com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no!!! Smiley Surprised.Can't imagine having to wait another six months or more! Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I love and miss this show too!