Respected Contributor

Set your DVR!!! Season 4 begins Tuesday, May 28th 9:00PM EST on TNT.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I would loose out on so many shows were it not for many of you guys.

You guys keep me up on my toes.

You don't realize how much I appreciate all of you.  

My son-in-law came over today.  He's all about electronics, etc.  He already bought me a brand new lap top and I gave it back to him (I paid for it).

He ended up sending it to my middle daughter (her's broke).  So it all worked out.

It was some fancy lap top that was touch screen.  I'd kept my old laptop and plugged it back in and it is great.

So, today he was making my security better or something.  I don't even use it for anything but QVC forum.  Ha!

He said, "I'm going to get you a bla bla.  You'll love it.  It does everything bla bla".  

I said, "Nope!  I'm good with this one.  As long as I can go on the QVC forum....I'm good".

I use my Apple IPAD for my bank stuff, etc.  I type fast (my one claim to fame from being a secretary) and the other things just aren't fast enough.

So, once again, thanks to everyone for their heads up.  You guys keep me in the know.

Honored Contributor

So I looked earlier and...what a surprise!  I'd set the DVR to copy it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder I am so ready for Animal Kingdom to return.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch?

Honored Contributor

I did & was confused until I read the cliff notes this morning.  What confused me was the back & forth of 2 different "gangs."  Turns out it was flashbacks of how Smurf got started in the "business."  I must have missed the "flashback" notice on screen. hidemf3.gif

J/Baby is now in college?  And on top of that a chemistry nerd. When did that happen?  Another cover I gather & a good one.  Very end of last season he was going to do everything possible to bring Smurf down.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- thanks for explaining the other gang....I couldn't figure out where they came from but since we recorded it I was going to watch it again because I was tired from work but anxious to see what the episode was about.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I did & was confused until I read the cliff notes this morning.  What confused me was the back & forth of 2 different "gangs."  Turns out it was flashbacks of how Smurf got started in the "business."  I must have missed the "flashback" notice on screen. hidemf3.gif

J/Baby is now in college?  And on top of that a chemistry nerd. When did that happen?  Another cover I gather & a good one.  Very end of last season he was going to do everything possible to bring Smurf down.

I watched the whole show, I didn't realize that was Smurf back in the day, they weren't very clear on that (I'm usually good at following plots, I don't need to be hit over the head with a hammer)! I thought it was a rival gang giving them a run for their money.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac  I was confused from the first flashback but got it in the second one when I heard her name.  I really don't  care about her past unless, they keep using the flashbacks to show her growing as a criminal and becoming hardened. We know she's bad and she enjoys being bad. I think, we like her in that role being as bad as we know she can be, at least I do. So, now we know how she became who she is now. What I did realize was, when she heard one of the guys yelling at her boyfriend and saying he has to get rid of her, I think that's when she started to harden even more and became even stronger than she was.

As far as Jay, I'm  right there with you.  Mia thinks that Jay is loyal to her but I think she's got another thing coming! Who knows! Pope is still creeeepy and still great! I love this show and can't wait for the next episode. Would love and can't wait to see Jay bring Smurf down.

BTW, love your little image!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Flashback.....after the gang robbed the bank and they all got into the van, the boyfriend turned and called her Smurf.