Honored Contributor

Re: Animal Kingdom 2nd Season

I'm behind on this one I need to catch up.  Thanks for the reminder.....so many shows...so little time....

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching.  Can't wiat to see what Smurf is going to do when she finds out J helped in stealing her safes.

So far J has not told his uncles about all those penhouses Smuf has.

Has anybody noticed that Smurf's house must be the largest ranch house in Cally?  By the time the camera goes throughout the house, I am out of breath!  It's like 2 ranch houses stuck together.  I don't remember ever seeing the front of the house.  Just the back w/the swimming pool.  The driveway goes right to the back of the house!!!! 

Or maybe the pool is actually in the front of the house???????

That was a pretty good heist on the wedding yatch.  Especially when that one guy gut off that woman's finger because she didn't want to part w/it.  From my little bit of Spanish, I think she refused because it was her wedding/engagement ring from her dead husband.  Can any Spanish speakers confirm?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Such an interesting-looking cast of characters.  Baz is definitely bad to the bone this season.  

Honored Contributor

I was just posting on this and the screen just dropped!  So frustrating.  I tried to watch it (I watched it all last season) and for some reason it just depressed me....I can't explain it because I like shows like this usually.

Maybe depressed isn't the right word.  I might try to watch it again because I liked it last year.....I had to just stop it and delete it.....

Honored Contributor

Why did J hide some of the haul from the yacht?  Wonder if Nicki is pregnant.........

Honored Contributor

He's been hiding his cut all along.  Remember the stash he has hidden at his former neighbor's house where he use to live w/his mother?

Also J now knows that Smurf has been skimming "her boys" cut from all their jobs from day 1.

I was thinking the same thing regarding Nickie.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah I think that girl is pregnant too and she is way over her head in that family mess.  Good show overall.  I don't know what Smurf is going to do now that she know Baz took it and then bugged his place so that she can listen in but this should be good.

Esteemed Contributor

Baz's girlfriend is something too.

Isn't Baz doing the same thing Smurf did by not telling his brothers about the amount of stuff he found in her storage, I only saw him with one suitcase on the bed that he told his brothers to take their share.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Baz's girlfriend is a snake. She is using Nicki to get all the family information and she will be be one to turn on Baz and the family.

This is a good show with good acting and so many plots and twists.

Pope's girlfriend is a threat and she may break, or tell what he told her. She may even try to harm herself. I do not see a good ending for her. She has so much emotional guilt.

Honored Contributor

Something tells me that J is going to do a "disappearing act" w/all of Smurf's $$$ & properties now that he is POA.  I don't think Baz knows about all of Smurf "hidden" penthouses w/alias ownership now that J has complete control of.

Smurf hinted to the 2 sons who visited her in jail that Baz did not got hold of "all" the $$$.  Not sure if it was cash or real estate she was talking bout.

Pope is more unhinged than ever.  Him robbing all those banks one after another & not getting caught was just pure genius.

*taking notes* Smiley Wink