Honored Contributor

Re: Angie J on 600 Lb Life 5/8/19

@Carmie wrote:

Angie admitted at the beginning of the show when she told her tale or woe that she was a recovered addict.

i am sure Dr Now had all of her past medical history.  Her husband also had problems with drugs.

@Carmie  Well there you go. I didn't see the entire show. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was so irritated with Angie the whole time.  She said she had been in abusive relationships but obviously she was a verbal abuser as well.  I love it when Dr Now starts giving it back to these people who feel that everyone should be bowing down to them.  They are surrounded by enablers and make demands on everyone around them.  

I also couldn't believe they showed per pregnant daughter smoking during the episode.

Esteemed Contributor

The whole family was one of the worst ever. Except Daisy, Angie's granddaughter 

and then the newborn who came along later. Wonder if he was born healthy with

his disgusting mother smoking during the pregnancy. Daughter too should have

watched her weight because honestly before they mentioned it I did not even

know that she was pregnant.

Also was so sick of Angie's foul mouth. I was hoping her husband would NOT

have returned. She was screaming bloody murder at him because he wouldn't

go to the store after he drove her big butt there all those hours.

I missed the first 3 minutes when they showed her age and if the weight is known.

I was surprised to learn that she was 39 years old. I would have guessed much

older. Big mouth turn off.

Another episode that was wasted.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4    Stephen  A. Is still alive. As obnoxious as ever and just as fat.  As the saying goes...only the good die young......

Esteemed Contributor

Angie was the nastiest person I have seen so far, with the exception of Steven Assanti....

BTW, remember, her husband left and then came back.   I have a strong feeling that they were both on drugs and he came back for that reason.  Certainly not because she loved and missed him and vice versa.... They were sharing drugs.  She probably had the means (Disability money) and he was her enabler and driver.  Remember, she couldn't go to Houston on time because hubby had left her and was the one who drove all the time.

So, there was a lot going on there and Dr. Now is no dummy.... He told her on the facetime chat "remember I'm a doctor - you can't fool me - you are on drugs".... He could tell by her attitude.  Denial, Denial, Denial..... That's always a dead giveaway.

She treated everyone like schitt (clever, eh???) and still, hubby and daughter stuck around.  She provided the money for cigarettes and drugs and they enabled her with food.....

Valued Contributor

I've never been so disgusted by anyone on that show before.  Angie was abusive to everyone around her, repeated stints in jail for robbery, smoking with children in the home, letting other people take care of her children.  The way she treated her daughter and husband was reprehensible.  Then lying and being combative with Dr. Now.  What a waste of a show.

Respected Contributor

How did Dr. Now suspect she was on drugs ??   HE'S A DOCTOR FOR

CRYING OUT LOUD .....

Trusted Contributor

Wow I just finished watching this one. She got even more awful as the show progressed.

Honored Contributor

I looked for a pic of her now but only found this.

image.png

Regular Contributor

From what I understand Steven Assanti is married now and they are, the Assanti Brothers, suppose to be the season finale of this current season.  Gag.