Respected Contributor

And the worst ending to a movie goes to

Open House on netflix. I won't give any spoilers away , but in my many years of watching movies i have never seen one worse than this movie. If anyone has seen this . please comment.

Valued Contributor

Re: And the worst ending to a movie goes to

Please write the ending in a 'Spoiler'.  Then only those wanting to know the ending can click on the 'Spoiler'.  

I never mind knowing the ending.

Respected Contributor

SPOILER ALERT , You have no idea who was terrorizing the mother and son , it was like watching the movie was a waste of time. I think we have all seen movies we would liked to end in a different way , but this was like no ending.

Valued Contributor

No ending!

Thanks for responding!

Occasional Contributor

The worst ending I've ever seen was Arlington Road 1999, with

Jeff Bridges. You don't want to check it out.

Honored Contributor

Unfaithful with Diane Lane and Richard Gere, good film until it had no real ending. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

DH and I watched Open House a few months ago. I was ready to give up after the first half hour, but I thought it would get better. I thought wrong!

It was one of the worst movies, if not THE worst movie I've ever seen.

Spoiler
From the beginning the movie was anything but suspenseful. I thought for sure there would be a big reveal with the killer. Nope. Of course there were lots of red herrings throughout the film. In the end the killer was just a random man who kills people at open houses.

ZZZzzzzzzz ........

Respected Contributor

SPOILER ALERT. I actually thought it wasn't bad until they kill the only main characters off and you still don't know any more than when it started. I have never seen a movie like this ever , even if they left you guessing with a suspect. I am really surprised Netflix signed off on this , do they not even screen all of their movies before release.

Respected Contributor

Imt , how do you do spoiler alert hidden , if it is complicated don't respond and i will look it up. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Imt , how do you do spoiler alert hidden , if it is complicated don't respond and i will look it up. Thanks.

@MW in Iowa  It's easy!

The fifth icon on the very top is the Spoiler button.