Respected Contributor

Re: And the worst ending to a movie goes to

@Shelbelle wrote:

Unfaithful with Diane Lane and Richard Gere, good film until it had no real ending. 

I did like the movie (except the ending) and have seen it twice. Still have no idea what he decided to do. Kinda frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@SharkE 

Many folks objected to the ending of Sopranos.  I did not.  In my opinion, I believe Tony probably got shot and killed at the end while sitting in the restaurant.  I would imagine if that happened to anyone their world would abruptly end . . . The screen would go black, the light would go off.

I thought it very realistic and brave of the writers who conceived that ending, especially with that series that had so many shocking scenes throughout its tenure.

@LilacTree: Hmmm...You may be on to something! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Contributor

It was Duel, directed by Steven Spielberg.

It was very suspenseful, made creepier by all the road rage and stalking incidents that go on these days .....  I live in a major metropolitan area, and there are a lot of nutbars on the road.  

Contributor

Sorry, I was replying to the questions about the Dennis Weaver movie aout being terrorized by the crazy truck driver you never see.  

The movie was DUEL, directed by Steven Spielberg.

It was very suspenseful, made creepier by all the road rage and stalking incidents that go on these days .....  I live in a major metropolitan area, and there are a lot of nutbars on the road.  

Contributor

One of the worst endings to a popular TV series for me was Seinfeld.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Open House on netflix. I won't give any spoilers away , but in my many years of watching movies i have never seen one worse than this movie. If anyone has seen this . please comment.

@MW in Iowa  Based on the book by Elizabeth Berg?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuperShopper wrote:

Sorry, I was replying to the questions about the Dennis Weaver movie aout being terrorized by the crazy truck driver you never see.  

The movie was DUEL, directed by Steven Spielberg.

@SuperShopper: I agree! Watching this movie, we're on this roller coaster ride of suspense and mystery. Wondering who the driver is and why is the Dennis Weaver being terrorized. There's no pay off at the end. I wondered if there was actually someone following him, was he paranoid, delusional???