Respected Contributor

Re: And speaking of Raymond .....What is your favorite episode?

Oh, I am so jealous reading all these posts - as I wrote on my thread had not seen this show but episodes pop up on my Facebook in no particular order.  Would love to watch from Series 1.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

It is shown on weeknights on TVLand.  And early in the morning on TBS.

All of the seasons are available on Peacock.

There may be other ways it is available but these are the ones I know.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I love them all, but I think my 2 favorites are:

When Robert pretends to smoke, because he catches Amy's Mom hiding outside smoking, just so he can forge a relationship with her.  Then they go inside and Amy smells the smoke on him and everyone wakes up.  Marie tells Frank to smell him and Frank bends over to smell his behind. 🤣

I also love the one when Amy & Stefania meet for the first time and Robert is called a b a s t a r d o.  Then they have the meeting at Marie's to discuss his issues.  

Honored Contributor

My husband and I were just talking about how much we miss shows like Raymond, Frazier, and Seinfeld.

We still sit and laugh out loud at these shows (repeats) but it just doesn't happen for us with newer sitcoms. We watch more WE TV and TV Land in the evening than prime channels.

Thank goodness they are still shown..we really need to laugh in these crazy times.

Honored Contributor

While I cannot stand most of the characters, I still enjoy the show.  Robert is probably my fav and the wedding when they did that dance was memorable for me.

I cannot stomach Marie or the father (name eludes me in the moment).  I don't think I've ever seen a character played by Patricia who I could stomach.  Ray was just too weird.   Granted, Robert was weird also but he was rather likable.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@4kitties   Thank you for your help found first series yahoo!

Honored Contributor

Tofu turkey, especially Robert trying to eat it.

Marie’s Christmas letter

Ray says No in the bedroom
Regular Contributor

This has always been one of my favorite shows.   I love the tofu turkey scene and anything with Amy's parents in them.  

Honored Contributor

I watch these reruns almost every nite on TV Land as nothing entertains me like this and my all time fav King of Queens. 😂😂

My fav are:

Marie sends the vacuum cleaner lady over to Debras house & Ray buys it.  Then, Debra proceeds to "clean" Marie's house & finds "no dirt"🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Marie when she backs car into their house

BUT my all time fav the plastic covers on the furniture.  

reminds me of growing up my mother had plastic covers specifically made for all the furniture...and one hot sticky day my dad was "stuck" to the plastic -- he took it off the chair -- a grown man anxiously awaiting the "wrath of my mother " her furniture was going to get ruined!  (my grandmother & aunts had plastic covers too🙈) We kids were afraid to sit within 10 minutes coming home she put them back and we sat on towels so our legs didn't stick to it🙄.  Gotta love childhood moments my brother says "he still has nightmares of it😉😉"

Regular Contributor

The ultimate best is Halloween Candy.