Honored Contributor

Re: And speaking of Raymond .....What is your favorite episode?

@Tommie1965 wrote:
When Robert and his beautiful new girl friend go to Ray and Deb’s for dinner and the girlfriend eats the fly.

@Tommie1965 , that one was hilarious 😂! I also love the "suitcase" episode on the stair landing as the exact same thing happens in my household! I can totally relate! Stand-off! 😝 

Honored Contributor

So many are really good..

Maries SCULPTURE

Debra and Robert Dance Episode

Christmas Picture

Robets Reunion

Marie and Frank Move to Retirement Community

Plastic Covers removed from furniture

Trusted Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

When Robert and Debra go dancing and Ray gets jealous.

@4kitties  This one still makes me laugh out loud every time that I see it. Especially the part when Ray is dancing.  I love the reruns of this show and practically have them memorized. The same with Frasier. Sometimes you get writers and an ensemble cast that is just magic.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Occasional Contributor

The episode where the family is in Italy...

Valued Contributor

I never watched the show that much, but one episode I saw that cracked me up was when Ray went on the cruise with Marie because Frank got sick & couldn't go...Marie had a blast & all Ray did was eat LOL

Respected Contributor

It's hard to choose, but I'll go with the one where Frank and Marie get kicked out of their  retirement place.  Also love the episodes with Amy's family.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if I can name a favorite episode because there are certain scenes/lines in every one that are hysterical.

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu 

I too love Frazier.  Especially Niles!  David Hyde Pierce is a comedic genius!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorites either center around Robert or the twins. I crack up every single time Lucky Suit is on - his face is so expressive. Also love The Fairies and the one where one of the boys can't play basketball and runs with his hands in his pants. Oh, and the Young Girl one where Robert's date lied about her age and is only 19.

I watch this every night on TV Land. It is interesting that when you watch these back-to-back and then watch The Middle back-to-back, it's pretty obvious that Patricia Heaton plays really annoying characters. 

Occasional Contributor

There are many favorites, but one that stands out is the luggage episode.I love the part where she is trying to pick up Raymond's luggage that he left on the landing, and he is holding her back, and then holding her legs, all while on the stairs! That scene is hilarious and could not have been easy to do!!