Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: And now add Jeremy Piven to the list

Honored Contributor

It's on variety.com. Why is it less believable? Because she's a reality star? 

I don't think Jeremy Piven has some stellar reputation. Even if he did, doesn't make her accusation less believable. Reputations mean diddley squat.

She says her phone company is getting her copies of his abusive, explicit texts.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda Actually, I like FOX news....I also watch some of CNN... anyway, thanks for posting it.

I always DVR TMZ and they reported on it too.  I guess this is all going to go on for a long time.

You should see what Sprint told the woman.  Very interesting and gives you some insight about all of the texts we all send.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@Greeneyedlady21My comment about FOX was tongue in cheek.  People love to call it FAUX news.  I think they're a credible news source.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66I heard once...and I hear this in my head whenever I'm about to write or text something...never put in writing something you wouldn't want to defend in court.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille I agree, there was just something about Jeremy Piven that never sat right with me, I never could put my finger on it, but I cannot even watch him on TV, I had not heard this latest accusation though, nothing surprises me anymore!

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda Agree....Living in the DC are (not in DC) for those of us in Va it's important that people don't think we live in DC.  Ha!

Anyway, These days we all have to listen to everything and then decide if or what we want to believe...it's terrible.  At my age (71 soon) I just find it incredulous the things going on these days with the news and everything.

As far as what's going on with these men attacking females, it's gone on for a very, very long time.  I wrote on my Face Book page that young men going to Hollywood are probably encountering similar....It's not just females, mostly females, but I'm waiting for the young males to start coming out to the press (I hope they do).  

My late husband was in trouble when he was a young kid.  He was in a school for troubled boys for a few months.  He always talked about how he was constantly propositioned by older boys and the teachers, etc.  There's something about power that makes some people think they have the right to treat people however they want to.  It's terrible.

I'm a realist and I think this will go on (the reporting) for a few months and then people will move on to something else...this country looses interest so quickly.  It's not like people don't care they (all of us) know the news moves so quickly in the US it's on to something else and on and on.  Crazy really.

At least maybe we can clean out some of the predators but eventually other predators will move into those positions.....makes me sick....Hopefully, people will be afraid to do this ......but, like I said, "I'm a realist"...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think people are going to move on from this topic

It's very serious.

There is way too much exploitation of women and children.

Valued Contributor

With the amount of silence and complicity rampant in Hollywood over decades....Maybe they ought to quit preaching about values and issues to the American people.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda Makes sense.  OK, I've experiemented before just texting something that I've never mentioned in emails or on phone, just texting.....and I swear to you....within a matter of hours (if that long), I'll start getting email....yes emails...advertising whatever I mentioned.  Scary, isn't it!