Honored Contributor

Re: And now add Jeremy Piven to the list

It was posted by a couple of people that this case seemed less believable, not alot of credibility there. That's what I was wondering why about, not Fox.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I was watching an episode of The Talk many months ago when they had an actress on whose name I can't remember,  telling about a love scene that she had to do with JP.   She said during the scene he kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth.  

She said she was so furious with him and told what would happen if he ever did that again.  

Seeing him being accused of possible harassment doesn't surprise me.    I don't always believe accusations but when it comes to him I certainly believe it is possible.    

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Coquille I agree, there was just something about Jeremy Piven that never sat right with me, I never could put my finger on it, but I cannot even watch him on TV, I had not heard this latest accusation though, nothing surprises me anymore!

@CareBears Me too!!!!! I have never cared for him, I could never even watch him, he always to me seemed so smug and like he was tring to always be so funny-just something about him didn't ring true to me, so not too surprised at all........

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

With the amount of silence and complicity rampant in Hollywood over decades....Maybe they ought to quit preaching about values and issues to the American people.

They preach about SOME values and issues and not others.  Look at the moral code in movies and you'll have to look hard.  Issues?  Yes.  Morals? Not many.  So, how come people are SO very surprised this goes on when you look at the junk they put on the screen?