Honored Contributor

And Speaking of David Jansen (SP)...

Saw a great film on Friday called Warning Shot. It was a real whodunit. I never guessed the end till the last few minutes.

Hope I spelled his last name right.

Honored Contributor

Re: And Speaking of David Jansen (SP)...

I didn't. Two s's. I'm sorry.

Honored Contributor

I recorded that movie and will watch it soon.  Thanks for the review!

Honored Contributor

I've seen that film many times, including when it first came out at the movie theaters, and have mentioned it before on The Fugitive threads. I haven't seen it in a long time though.It is a good movie.

Honored Contributor

Any David Janssen alert has my attention, ha.

@Group 5 minus 1,  if you like him, hope some time you'll pop in on the ongoing "Fugitive" thread.   Conversations usually commence around mid-day or thereafter, every Monday.... and of course, his show airs prior to that, earlier on Monday on ME TV at 2:00 a.m. Eastern.

Honored Contributor

We own the Fugitive series. Love it! Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Any David Janssen alert has my attention, ha.

@Group 5 minus 1,  if you like him, hope some time you'll pop in on the ongoing "Fugitive" thread.   Conversations usually commence around mid-day or thereafter, every Monday.... and of course, his show airs prior to that, earlier on Monday on ME TV at 2:00 a.m. Eastern.

@Group 5 minus 1. Unlike me, there are some participating in oznell's Fugitive threads who haven't seen the shows before which is why we start the discussions after the program airs at 2:00 a.m. ET on Monday mornings.  So we don't spoil anything for those who haven't ever seen the episode before that airing.  The Fugitive has been my favorite TV show since it first aired in 1963 and I've seen them all many times since then. Oznell has also seen them but we try not to spoil anything for those who haven't yet.

Respected Contributor

I dvr'd it but wasn't intrigued enough to watch yet. Thanks, @Group 5 minus 1 , for your review -- now I'm looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

Janssen  followers--- so I watched Chinatown on TMC last night and in the discussion Ben M had with the film noir guy on TMC, they talked about neo noir films and mentioned Warning Shot!