Trusted Contributor

Re: Ancient Aliens-History Channel

@Carmie wrote:

I have watched AA a few times.  I have never had shadow people visit, or aliens, but I have had the spirits of dead humans visit.

My youngest son has also been visited by them.  I, like my son have seen them since I was a child.  My son is fascinated by this, but I hate it.

I absolutely do not buy things from antique shops or second hand things unless I know where they came from.  I can't even stand to go into antique stores.  They are usually full of spirits who are attached to their things from their earthly life.

One night when I was in my 30's I had the resident spirit who lived in my house lean in to get a good close look at me while I was sleeping.  He scared me and I screamed.  He ran down the hall.  By then, my DH jumped out of bed, got  his gun and went looking all over the house for "it."  He thought it was an intruder who broke in to our home.

For years, I never told anyone about my ability to see to see spirits for fear they would think I am crazy.  I am more open about it now.  Some people still think I am crazy.

If you have never had an experience like this, you really have no way to understand.

I believe in spirits...human, angels and demons and also aliens from other planets.  Our government is also aware of aliens and they have been covering up for them for years.  

These aliens are becoming very visible and many more people are seeing them.  They seem to be more visible and active during times of war and unrest. I hope they are here to 
protect us from ourselves. The human race is not so careful with our planet and do really stupid and dangerous things.

Our universe is vast.  There is so much we don't know.  

------------

That is quite fabulous.  If at some point you were to lose that special ability, would you be sad or glad?  Would you miss it or not.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I had  time to watch more episodes. I love Alien shows. Another great one is Ufo Witness.

About 1 year ago I went in my backyard and saw a perfect circle on the ground,as if something had pushed the grass down,

There were a few others. I should have taken some pictures.

My cousin back in Italy saw a light in the sky, It landed in front of her house on a field.It was a grey shuttle. She tried to wake up her son.I know she saw one because she noticed no other sound. Her house is on our town's main street.

If you watch paranormal shows like I do, you know this silence is very common. There is no way she knows this detail.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

I haven't had that experience, but I really like this show.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff  I have been able to see those who have passed for as long I can remember.  I have three children, but only my youngest has the same ability.

He seems to be visited more often than I am, but he welcomes this, I do not.

The first house we bought had a male spirit who lived in the house with us.  Looking back, I realized that he was a very kind spirit.  My oldest son fell out of an upper bunk bed and got his head stuck beween the mattress and the rail.  My spirit got me up out of a deep sleep just in time.  My son was strangling hanging there by his neck.

Since the house was located in the town I grew up in, I was aware of who lived in it before we did.  It was owned by a single lady....a school teacher who passed.. Then a family bought it and they lived there for many years.

They sold it to a young couple who sold it to us, six months later.  

We lived there for ten years, then sold it to a young couple with two children...the wife was pregnant at the time.  The third child met my youngest son at a holiday party and they discussed the ghost in the house many years later. He was the only member of the family who saw him.

I was also pregnant with my youngest son when we bought that house.  So, both boys lived in the house as newborns.

They sold the house about a year ago...and the new owners moved in and nine months later, put it back on the market.  It was bought by an investor.  It is now for rent.

I think when people realize there is a spirit there, that they become afraid and leave.  

I have tried to find out who the spirit might be.  He is around 30, tall and thin, dressed in a tan suit with white shirt and tie.  He has light sandy brown hair. His clothing appears to be dated.  

The house is very old, built in the late 1800's. In the back of the basement, there is a " stage" with steps of poured concrete.  Very odd.

When you go back to that area of the basement, it is creepy.  I have often wondered if someone was buried in the concrete.

Here is a recent picture from the for sale listing.You can see the stage in the back.  There nothing on it except what looks like a dehumidifier on top of some cinder blocks.

We moved out in 1988.  The ghost has not followed us.

For some reason, we are visited by different spirits in this house.  We built this house in 1988 and no one else has live here or died here.  I have no idea who it is, but my dogs are spooked.

I have asked it to leave and have smoked saged my house several times.  It seems to go, but comes back again.  

I have never seen the ghost at my present house, but I know when it is here.  My electronics are drained of battery life.  As soon as I take them off of the charger, they're drained within minutes. I keep them on the charger over night, or they will be 100% drained by morning.

My son has the same problem with electronics at his house.  He also hears talking and has been pushed.

I wish I was someone who thinks this is all bull.  This is not a gift I want.

Okay. Let me try again.  The picture keeps disappearing when I try to post it.

E498E211-1110-441C-86A6-71343FC498B0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut   I don't know what life is like without this " gift" but I don't think I would be upset if I lost it.

I really don't like it.  I used to have to keep quiet about it for fear people would think I am nuts.

It is more acceptable today to talk about it, so that has proved to be helpful.  At least I know I am not the only one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie 

That platform in the back is most likely there to elevate an old clothes washer to help make it drain better. I've seen that sort of structure in basements of old houses.

The platform could have been a foundation for an old coal furnace which I think is what it is b/c there seems to be a place where a coal shoot might have been.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   The old coal shoot is in the front of the house.  This stage is in the back.  The house is a long city home.  

The washer was never up there.  There is no drain near by. The dryer is vented out of the  window.

The  plumbing you see on the back wall on the left side of the stage was done by my husband.  He added on to the house.  I had a hair salon and powder room on a slab attached to the original house

The drains and sewer are located next to the washer and dryer. The house is at the top of a hill.  We never had a drainage problem.  We looked everywhere and tried to figure out why that stage was there.  There was no water marks and it was clean white concrete.  It looks like somone painted it black now.

It is just a area that serves no purpose that we could find.  The basement never flooded or was wet though it looks like maybe the washer might have leaked in the pictures.  It wasn't like that when we lived there.  The walls were clean and white as well. We moved out in 1988 and it appears, no one did anything to keep the walls looking nice.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Enufstuff  I have been able to see those who have passed for as long I can remember.  I have three children, but only my youngest has the same ability.

He seems to be visited more often than I am, but he welcomes this, I do not.

The first house we bought had a male spirit who lived in the house with us.  Looking back, I realized that he was a very kind spirit.  My oldest son fell out of an upper bunk bed and got his head stuck beween the mattress and the rail.  My spirit got me up out of a deep sleep just in time.  My son was strangling hanging there by his neck.

Since the house was located in the town I grew up in, I was aware of who lived in it before we did.  It was owned by a single lady....a school teacher who passed.. Then a family bought it and they lived there for many years.

They sold it to a young couple who sold it to us, six months later.  

We lived there for ten years, then sold it to a young couple with two children...the wife was pregnant at the time.  The third child met my youngest son at a holiday party and they discussed the ghost in the house many years later. He was the only member of the family who saw him.

I was also pregnant with my youngest son when we bought that house.  So, both boys lived in the house as newborns.

They sold the house about a year ago...and the new owners moved in and nine months later, put it back on the market.  It was bought by an investor.  It is now for rent.

I think when people realize there is a spirit there, that they become afraid and leave.  

I have tried to find out who the spirit might be.  He is around 30, tall and thin, dressed in a tan suit with white shirt and tie.  He has light sandy brown hair. His clothing appears to be dated.  

The house is very old, built in the late 1800's. In the back of the basement, there is a " stage" with steps of poured concrete.  Very odd.

When you go back to that area of the basement, it is creepy.  I have often wondered if someone was buried in the concrete.

Here is a recent picture from the for sale listing.You can see the stage in the back.  There nothing on it except what looks like a dehumidifier on top of some cinder blocks.

We moved out in 1988.  The ghost has not followed us.

For some reason, we are visited by different spirits in this house.  We built this house in 1988 and no one else has live here or died here.  I have no idea who it is, but my dogs are spooked.

I have asked it to leave and have smoked saged my house several times.  It seems to go, but comes back again.  

I have never seen the ghost at my present house, but I know when it is here.  My electronics are drained of battery life.  As soon as I take them off of the charger, they're drained within minutes. I keep them on the charger over night, or they will be 100% drained by morning.

My son has the same problem with electronics at his house.  He also hears talking and has been pushed.

I wish I was someone who thinks this is all bull.  This is not a gift I want.

Okay. Let me try again.  The picture keeps disappearing when I try to post it.

E498E211-1110-441C-86A6-71343FC498B0.jpeg

That's fascinating.  I tend to think there is a body buried in that cement too.  And why the steps?  Or perhaps it was used as a little stage for children to put on a little show.  Now that I think of it, when I was little, we had a neighbor who lived behind us, and I can recall putting on or being in a little show - she had a stage too - can't remember if it was the garage or the basement - 60 years ago now.  Hmmmm, yeah, it was probably just a little stage for kids to play.  Can't let our minds get carried away .....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

This is Hubbs favorite show. Never misses it.

Trusted Contributor

We enjoy this show and have watched it since the beginning.

But I would like to know - do Ancient Astronaut Theorists ever say no?