Respected Contributor

Re: Ancient Aliens-History Channel

I watch this show whenever its on. I do believe that there is alien life. I believe governments know more then what they put out to us." We are Not Alone...We have Never Been Alone 👽 " lol @jellyBEAN

I absolutely love those guys. Giorgio and Childress are my favorites.
We bought my husband Giorgio socks and a T shirt that has their catch phrase...Ancient Astronaut Theorists Say Yes!
Love the Puma Punku stories. I'll keep watching this and Ghost Adventures.
Respected Contributor

@PilatesLover. If they said No there wouldn't be a show. 😆
Valued Contributor

@KBEANS 

Socks and tee shirts, that is so cute!  This merch must be on the discovery website (that I never visit).  I love the tagline, my husband and I always crack up and try to beat them to the punch when we are watching the show.  I know, simple pleasures but on the other hand, it has been a LONG winter!

I keep an open mind regarding whether we have been visited or are still being visited.  The artifacts showing depictions of sky people are really compelling.  Certainly makes you think.

Valued Contributor

@Enufstuff Thank you!  I will check out that magazine this morning.  It sounds like something I would really enjoy!  I don't think we get the Smithsonian channel. I do subscribe to National Geographic and they run archeology articles from time to time.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I was reading yesterday that as technology advances we might be able to virtually visit locations with a more realistic "you are there" classroom virtual reality experience.  I would definitely sign up for these remote locations as that would be the only way I could get there!  

Honored Contributor

I have an intense interest in ancient history and archaelogy, so AA provides a great look into the past.

I didn't watch the shadow people episode; I have to admit it didn't scare me but it did bother me.

Of course the title of this show says it all-the aliens did it all.

Whether one believes in other civilizations in the vast universe is up to each person.

Having seen petroglyphs in many of our travels, there is no doubt that some do seem to represent other worldly beings.

I have no answers but it's all interesting.

Ancient Aliens GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 

And, then, of course, there is Georgio's hair...Love that guy!

Esteemed Contributor

@chvall99 

That would be wonderful.

My niece lived in Egypt for many years (her husband was teaching), and she said seeing these things up close was often disappointing because of the terrible surroundings.  Very dirty and other issues.

Further, she had several hostile encounters with men while out and about by herself.

I'm not saying ALL the people are that way, but she discouraged me from coming over when I expressed an interest in doing so.  

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Cakers3 

And, then, of course, there is Georgio's hair...Love that guy!

@Witchy Woman 

If Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' hair doesn't convince you of aliens what will?  Hahahaha - you've got to check ou… | Ancient aliens meme, Ancient aliens  guy, Ancient aliens

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 

Thanks for the good laugh...he is so likeable on TV, I would love to know how he is in real life.

Years ago when AA first started, I read something somewhere that said G's hair had it's own Facebook Page....it really is something!