Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes Run Brooklyn Half Marathon Together

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate 

@San Antonio Gal 

I guess that it is a matter of perspective.  I have been broke most of my life.  I can get by on very little. From my point of view, and I imagine, same for many Americans, I could happily live the rest of my life if I were in their shoes, without ever working again.  I've been thinking lately that I am very much an outlier in that regard here on this forum, and I think now I know for certain.  My bad for expecting anyone here to understand. 

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of these people. Off to google. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner    I happened to run across this article this afternoon from something call GeoNews.

Screenshot_20230521_163240_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Isn't Amy working on Newsnation!  It's the same place that Chris Cuomo is working.  I think it's a cable station.  Don't know about TJ.

Honored Contributor

ABC News announces new anchors for ‘GMA3’

Jordan Valinsky

Updated 1:35 PM EDT, Thu May 11, 2023

ABC News on Thursday announced the new anchors for “GMA3,” five months after T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach were taken off the air following a report of a romantic relationship.

Eva Pilgrim and DeMarco Morgan will co-anchor the afternoon program, which is the third hour of its morning show “Good Morning America.” Dr. Jennifer Ashton, who’s been with the show since 2020, will also continue to host the show...

source: cnnbusiness

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

SO over those two!

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@ahoymate 

@San Antonio Gal 

I guess that it is a matter of perspective.  I have been broke most of my life.  I can get by on very little. From my point of view, and I imagine, same for many Americans, I could happily live the rest of my life if I were in their shoes, without ever working again.  I've been thinking lately that I am very much an outlier in that regard here on this forum, and I think now I know for certain.  My bad for expecting anyone here to understand. 

It is a matter of perspective, if it means anything I understand and appreciate your feelings and comments.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I think they were treated terribly! It's ridiculous that they were fired. I wish them both nothing but love and happiness---and a continued career. The ABC show they hosted has gone totally down hill since they left.

Honored Contributor

Eva Pilgrim is good.  She used to be a reporter on local news in Philadelphia (6abc, I think).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

It is a matter of perspective, if it means anything I understand and appreciate your feelings and comments.

Thank you!  It is so kind of you to take the time to post this.