Honored Contributor

Are you still watching this one? I couldn't wait for the new season to start - a very weird one for sure. Gets worse every week it's on.

The way this is heading I haven't read or heard but I'm guessing this season may be the last as Smurf is dying fast and her boys will be heading into getting caught in one of their robberies soon. They're getting sloppier at it each time they do a new one. That stringy hair blonde bi*ch it not playing nicely at all after conning the boys into yet another robbery and then at the end telling the one she sleeps with, sorry charlie no payment today my friend. He just glares at her all the while she had money anyway to give him to appease them all. She may be the one to blow the whistle.

So we'll see how this season plays out. Great actors all especially Ms Barkin. She deserves an emmy for her role, she is fabulous in her part, really grueling story line but excellent.

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more.  She is dying fast and plays the part so well that she should get an award.  They are getting very sloppy and will get caught.  I can't stop watching it though.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would stop going back and forth when Smurf was younger.  Very confusing, especially if you're "watching" it with someone who generally sleeps thru every episode and then wakes up and says, "what's going on"!!!  

Haven't heard or read anything about this being the last season, but the episodes sure point to that.  What a group of thugs!!!

Imagine having a mother like Smurf???  

Respected Contributor

I might have to start watching this one , i thought it was about animals.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa  The human kind of animals!!!

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I might have to start watching this one , i thought it was about animals.

It is.  The ones who start off on 4 legs but ends up upright walking on 2 legs. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Maybe if they did the flashbacks concerning Smurf in black and white it would have seemed less complicated and have had a better reception by the viewers.

Deran's boyfriend is also a threat. 

Honored Contributor

I watch a lot of weird, kinda messed up shows.

However, this show just seems so dark.  There are times I have to turn it off and come back later.  

I’ve done that since the beginning of the show.  Yet, like some of you I just can’t “quit” the show.

It’s so well written, it keeps me interested.   On one hand it sickens me the way these writers took Jay’s character and made him ....well....bad, very bad.

We’ve all known people who walk a fine line between good and bad.  I guess it’s in all of our DNA, to some degree.  In Jay’s case it’s been put out there in BOLD for us to witness.  It appears he’s chosen the later.

I do fine it interesting the way he still surrounds himself ( in his academic other world) with people he considers his peers ( although he does it with disdain....just as he does as he associates with thieves and murders).  It does keep me hoping and wishing ( like the song) that he will end up being the ONE redeeming character for goodness on this show.

Hey!  I can hope there’s at least one person on this show worth ‘saving’.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

You do know that one of the plots this season is Jay/Baby is planning on destroying and/or killing Smurf as well as bringing all his uncles down, right?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif