Esteemed Contributor

The girl that was disfigured in the plane accident does have a beautiful voice and I,m thinking she is an inspiration of someone who has risen.  She could be a winner.

Honored Contributor

Re: Americas Got Talent

[ Edited ]

I've heard  that the winner headlines a Las Vegas show.  I thought only people 21 years old could be in most of those shows?  How can those very young people headline a show?

My guess is some of those acts get hired anyway.  Some just seem like a Las Vegas act to start with.

i like watching those large groups....on TV but I don't think so much in person.  Sitting down would make it more difficult to see everything.

SIDE NOTE:  I apologize for the previous post (before I edited it).  I was using my IPAD and I hate the thing!  Anyway, I did proof read it and do spell check but it and I didn't catch the boo boos.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kechi

Diavolo

Light Balance

Mandy Harvey

Merrick Hanna

Colin Cloud

5 of these 6 will go through.  I thought all the singers last night were better than Evie Clair.

Respected Contributor

I'd like to see Kechi and Colin Cloud make it through.  Our first choice is still Darci Lynne, the ventriloquist.   But I'd pay to see Colin Cloud as well.

Once again, way too many singers IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

I'd like to see Kechi and Colin Cloud make it through.  Our first choice is still Darci Lynne, the ventriloquist.   But I'd pay to see Colin Cloud as well.

I think both will make it through- although Colin's act is a bit too long for my liking. It take awhile to get to the punch!

Yes, WAY too many singers this year. And my favorite (Mike Yung) went home already!

Darci is the best in the group- very different and creative!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

I think both will make it through- although Colin's act is a bit too long for my liking. It take awhile to get to the punch!

Yes, WAY too many singers this year. And my favorite (Mike Yung) went home already!

Darci is the best in the group- very different and creative!

@Ibby114, I agree with you about Colin Cloud, though I still like him.  I was hoping that the judges would have put the other magician through (Eric Jones?) when the 3 bottom were him, Evie and another singer (I think the guy with the reddish hair).  He was my favorite but NO, they put through 2 singers instead.  It appears we both agree on too many singers.  

My fear is that another singer will take the win, yet again.  It does get tiresome.

Honored Contributor

I honestly think people are voting with their hearts this season. The sadder your story, the better your chance you get voted through. It doesn't seem to be based on talent. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I honestly think people are voting with their hearts this season. The sadder your story, the better your chance you get voted through. It doesn't seem to be based on talent. 

@Jordan2 love your slide show of Beatles album covers- I'm seeing Sir Paul at Madison Sq Garden this Sunday!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad I DVR this show since there are just too many commercials and can fast forward.

I'm shocked that Angelica got to the finale vs. Celine and that Merrick didn't go through either.  In The Stairwell were good but Light Balance deserved it since it's not a singing group.  I really wanted Colin vs. Kechi but that's the judges for you.  Diavolo (or however it's spelled) were so good too.

Onto the finale.  5 singers.  I love Mandy!  I'm rooting for Light Brigade since they would be a great act for Vegas and entertaining or Darcy!  I love Sara and Hero too.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/americas-got-talent-2017-finalists-announced-agt-darci-lynne-f...

Valued Contributor

I cannot believe that Celine didn't make it but Hero, the dog, is going to the finals!