Esteemed Contributor

I found this on line...

agt.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pompeyo_Family

Semifinals

The Pompeyo Family returned to the Semifinals as a Wild Card.

Respected Contributor

Re: Americas Got Talent

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition wrote:

LooK how great the husband and wife magic team were last season, they came back as guest tonight, yet the winner was the girl with the ukelaie,(sp?)  Very little talent against great talent, yet she won.  It,s the sob stories.  The judges sway the voting.  The bottom three, the magician so much better, but not very likeable personality.  He never smiled, and walked off stage fast.  He knew he wasn't,t going to make it standing up there.  The little girl did.  She kept smiling.  It,s rigged.

@qvcaddition  Your post is the main reason I stopped watching AGT, this is the first season I have had no desire to tune in and have not  missed it; glad since I preferred Nick Cannon as host and do not like Tyra Banks, something about a female host that does not work for me....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss Nick- but don't mind Tyra. She's trying way too hard though! Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I miss Nick- but don't mind Tyra. She's trying way too hard though! Woman Frustrated

I thought she was better earlier in the season.  The last few weeks I thought she was over the top.

Past seasons I watched sporadically.  I thought the Clairvoyants were so much better than the girl that won last season. I cannot remember being excited about any singer that won this show.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I thought she was better earlier in the season.  The last few weeks I thought she was over the top.

Past seasons I watched sporadically.  I thought the Clairvoyants were so much better than the girl that won last season. I cannot remember being excited about any singer that won this show.

I really liked Landau Eugene Murphy Jr several years  back- the crooner. But that's it for liking singers that have won!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I found this on line...

Semifinals

@Ibby114, thanks for checking, though not thrilled to read about this.  We already have one dog act which I already stated earlier why I oppose them.

The Clairvoyants are a class act and would pay to see them.  This could be the last season I continue to watch.  Way too many singers; if one wants to share their singing talent, there's the Voice and I hear AI is coming back again next year.  

And IMO, the Dunkin Save is ridiculous.  Just do the vote the way America voted and save all of this drama.  Many times, the judges split their vote and it goes to America anyway.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I found this on line...

Semifinals

@Ibby114, thanks for checking, though not thrilled to read about this.  We already have one dog act which I already stated earlier why I oppose them.

The Clairvoyants are a class act and would pay to see them.  This could be the last season I continue to watch.  Way too many singers; if one wants to share their singing talent, there's the Voice and I hear AI is coming back again next year.  

And IMO, the Dunkin Save is ridiculous.  Just do the vote the way America voted and save all of this drama.  Many times, the judges split their vote and it goes to America anyway.  

@HisElk1 Simon Cowell and his love for dogs Woman Frustrated - it's admirable he has such a big heart, American Idol fans wondered for many years! Woman LOL But there were better acts sent home  for a wild card pick. I guess the big  boss has the final say!! 

I don't mind the Dunkin Save- but I do prefer when the judges decision is a tie and they go to the actual votes. Maybe they should have only 2 in the Dunkin Save and America can pick then? But it's about drama... extending the last few minurtes of results night to keep viiewers watching. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I found this on line...

Semifinals

@HisElk1 Simon Cowell and his love for dogs Woman Frustrated - it's admirable he has such a big heart, American Idol fans wondered for many years! Woman LOL But there were better acts sent home  for a wild card pick. I guess the big  boss has the final say!! 

I don't mind the Dunkin Save- but I do prefer when the judges decision is a tie and they go to the actual votes. Maybe they should have only 2 in the Dunkin Save and America can pick then? But it's about drama... extending the last few minurtes of results night to keep viiewers watching. 

@Ibby114I agree about the judges splitting the vote and let the actual voting of America decide who goes through (the judges have their favorites and push them through). I was so disappointed that Johnny didn't go through. I also don't like the negative comments from the judges which can influence some voters.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I jsut read on line that Evie's Dad passed away yesterday. This is so sad, RIP.

She's such a strong kid to be on a big  stage like that -- when her Dad was on life support.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

I jsut read on line that Evie's Dad passed away yesterday. This is so sad, RIP.

She's such a strong kid to be on a big  stage like that -- when her Dad was on life support.

I saw this on line.  It is so sad.  I know everyone deals with sickness and death differently but I cannot believe Evie's mother posted pictures of the children posing around their father as he lay there on life support. There's one of the son listening to his father's heart with a stethoscope.

On their Go Fund Me page, there's a link to Evie's America's Got Talent performance.  With their donations, people say they will vote for Evie. That's just wrong.