Honored Contributor

I don't care for the dog act either.  Some of the other acts are fantastic!

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Has the woman who was in the plane crash had surgeries on her face?  I don't watch the entire show and haven't heard.  It seems like with all the progress they have made with plastic surgery that something more could be done for her.

@NickNack, I would bet she has had numerous surgeries and is leaps and bounds from where she started. She is truly beautiful on the inside. I give her all the credit in the world going out and performing. She seems comfortable with who she is. So many of us ( me including) get so hung up on our looks, she is someone to look up too. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Has the woman who was in the plane crash had surgeries on her face?  I don't watch the entire show and haven't heard.  It seems like with all the progress they have made with plastic surgery that something more could be done for her.

@NickNack, I would bet she has had numerous surgeries and is leaps and bounds from where she started. She is truly beautiful on the inside. I give her all the credit in the world going out and performing. She seems comfortable with who she is. So many of us ( me including) get so hung up on our looks, she is someone to look up too. 

@Jordan2  I completely agree with you about her being truly beautiful inside.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

So far so good with the acts going through.  Even though I don't like gospel choirs, the director is from Prince George's Co. MD in my area so good for them.

I knew Angelina wouldn't go through.  She's good but there are better singers going through to the semi-finals.  Is it just my imagination or was her hair blonde and now it's dark?  Unusual for a girl that young to dye her hair whatever color it was dyed to or from.

Valued Contributor

Not fond of the magic guy who got through last night. I think the dog act is excellent because she said she lives out of her car and I am trying to figure out how she trains them and where. Very trained dogs she is good at that. 

The next shows should be good with more eliminations. Right now I can't even remember who is still on.

Honored Contributor

America doesn't always base their votes on talent. It seems the sadder your story ( and everyone has a story) the more sympathy and votes you get. 

Honored Contributor

There were some outstanding performances last night but some of the favorites didn't seem to live up to past performances. In general the judges' comments were positive but you could see who stood up and who did not.

If I were choosing 5, they would be:

Darci Lynn

Sara and her dogs

Eric Jones (the magician)

The Gospel Choir

Mike Yung

Respected Contributor

Darci Lynne and Eric Jones are my picks.  Out of 11 performers last night, 6 were singers.  Way too many IMO.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

Darci Lynne and Eric Jones are my picks.  Out of 11 performers last night, 6 were singers.  Way too many IMO.

@HisElk1

I agree there were too many singers.  IMO most of them had better performances earlier in the competition.

There are more singers next week.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the singers.  I don't like the danger acts at all.  My picks last night were Darci Lynn, Preacher, and the dog act.