Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I won't watch anything Jeff Daniels is associated with. He's from my state and still lives here and he is NOT a nice guy. 

i'm from MI and i've never heard anything good or bad about him.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching this show, I like it. Had to binge last week to get caught up. I'm in the loop again.

Honored Contributor

Sad but true @chrystaltree   I know this depressed now defunct steel area of Pittsburgh PA, Weirton WV and the like. Used to be HUGE boom towns but not anymore.

Trusted Contributor

The ending was a disappointment. So many unanswered questions. I read on another site there will probably not be a season 2 as they stated the book ended with many questions. 

Respected Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

The ending was a disappointment. So many unanswered questions. I read on another site there will probably not be a season 2 as they stated the book ended with many questions. 

I couldn't believe how they left it hanging. I did read a division of Amazon picked up season 2. I think Showtime should have stuck with it for a second season. but i know if ratings are low it is a lot of money to invest. I am not sure where they can go with how it ended.