Esteemed Contributor

That Laine is too cute for words.  Makes me wish I was 18 again!  Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

That Laine is too cute for words.  Makes me wish I was 18 again!  Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

He completely reminds me of somebody and it is driving me crazy to think of who it is.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with the judges on the contestants that were sent home last night. I think the judges have their favorites and push them through. The heavyset guy (I forgot his name) with the sad story of an abusive father, I feel shouldn't have made it this far. He is a favorite of Katys'. I remember he  forgot his words during the Hollywood week (a cardinal sin), and wasn't that great in Hawaii. I won't be sad if he goes home.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I totally agree with the judges on the contestants that were sent home last night. I think the judges have their favorites and push them through. The heavyset guy (I forgot his name) with the sad story of an abusive father, I feel shouldn't have made it this far. He is a favorite of Katys'. I remember he  forgot his words during the Hollywood week (a cardinal sin), and wasn't that great in Hawaii. I won't be sad if he goes home.

oh he is one of my favorites!

i am hoping he goes far......wade cota......thought he was fabulous in hawaii.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: American Idol Alejandro Aranda

ryan is out sick tonight......bobby bones is taking over hosting duties.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: American Idol Alejandro Aranda

Group 2 (Episode to Air Monday April 8)

1. Alyssa Raghunadan & Julia Michaels – Issues by Julia Michaels
  2. Eddie Island & Lukas Graham – 7 Years by Lukas Graham
  3. Wade Cota & LovelytheBand (with multiple instruments) – Broken by Lovely the Band
  4. Ryan Hammond and Cynthia Erivo – Hold on I’m Comin’ by Sam and Dave
  5. Evelyn Cormier & Chris Isaak (with guitar) – Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
  6. Logan Johnson & Julia Michaels – What a Time by Julia Michaels & Niall Horan
  7. Raquel Trinidad & LovelytheBand (with multiple instruments) – Tiny Dancer by Elton John
  8. Alejandro Aranda & Ben Harper (both with guitar) – There Will be a Light by Ben Harper
  9. Dimitrius Graham & Lukas Graham – Love Someone by Lukas Graham
  10. Jeremiah Harmon & Cynthia Erivo – Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper

well so far for me during the first fifteen minutes......both singers alyssa and eddie did great jobs! it is amazing how "professional" many of these singers already look and sound.

up next WADE......one of my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

There are so many guys who are really terrific (well, girls too).  But I have to agree with you @sunshine45 about Wade.  He's one of my favorites as well!

Honored Contributor

Re: American Idol (may contain spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

There are so many guys who are really terrific (well, girls too).  But I have to agree with you @sunshine45 about Wade.  He's one of my favorites as well!

he did so well tonight @Citrine1 !

another tough night with some strong performances, but i do already have two who i think could be eliminated.

Trusted Contributor

Re: American Idol (may contain spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

This may be the most talented season ever. Some exceptional performances.  I like Dimitrius, Alejandro, Uche, Jeremiah, Wade.  I think the boys outshine the women by far.

Really dislike Evelyn the one who sang Wicked Game even though that song is one of my favorites of all time. 

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Trusted Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

PLEASE RYAN SEAQUEST SHAVE NEXT TIME.....

I know.  That seems to be the look for men 25-35 and it's awful. 

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.