Respected Contributor

OMG that was so pitiful.  And American sent Jeremiah 

packing.  He will have one album and flop.  

Respected Contributor

Re: American Idol

[ Edited ]

Oh Adam L.  Love you usually, but you don’t even get close to channeling Prince.  A miss for me.

BUT Dimitri you hit it so far out of the park with Rhapsody.  Crazy.  💓💓 And Adam L. bringing up the rear with Dimitri on Rhap. another BIG home run.  This performance just shows how stupid AI Voters are.  

Trusted Contributor

That was a nice nod to Dmitrius to be showcased with Adam

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor
Adam came off as a Prince wannabe IMO. I was glad to see Dimitri given the spotlight tonight. Had to be tough to go out on that stage after being told you are going home tonight, but everyone is bringing their stage game tonight. Impressive.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack @Deree @Shawnie @tammysu @jellyBEAN 

Dimitius and Adam L ...wow was that ever beautifully choreographed!

Perfect venue/costuming for Dimitrius...wonder who was the genius behind that?

And the orchestration with Alejandro...so, so beautiful! 

Wouldn’t It be wonderful for abc to take nearly every contestant , one at a time, and choreograph/costume each a performance?

oh! Lacey Kaye now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I was wondering who that was singing Bohemian Rhapsody w/Adam and wondering why, if he was a contestant, did he get sent home?  He was superb imo.  I'd mentioned in an earlier post I haven't watched the entire season simply because I don't care for these judges, esp. KP and the country guy.  Lionel is OK.

I agree that Alejandro is talented but this is not the right venue for him.  I don't think he is much of a singer.  A talented fellow for sure and I teared up when they did his personal story and concert for his hometown, etc....

I think Laine will win.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention I really didn't like that song Carrie Underwood sang.  Could she have repeated SouthBound a few more times?  God.  That was awful.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN @that was Dimitri singing rhapsody with Adam.  America sent Dimitri home weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

Jeremiah 💓💓💓 with Katy.

Respected Contributor
RE:  America sent Dimitri home weeks ago.

America messed up.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.