Honored Contributor

Anyone who used to watch and doesn't anymore should watch again. Unbelievable talent with some of these kids. They are down to the final twelve now and the big show set in LA.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor
Are you serious. The talent is awful. The show has run its course.
Honored Contributor

I LOVE American Idol. Not much on TV these days that is family friendly and this is. I also like The Voice.

Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 ccassaday said: Are you serious. The talent is awful. The show has run its course.
I watch virtually no prime time TV but last night was one of those restless nights so I turned on American Idol....OMG ! If jumping around the stage and singing off key is considered talent then sign me up.....absolutely awful. The only one that was passable was the voice coach....that young boy would not have gotten a part in a high school production.
Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 ccassaday said: Are you serious. The talent is awful. The show has run its course.

There are only two or three with little talent and I'm sure they will go home first. How you can say no one else had any talent is hard for me to grasp. There are at least four of them who could make a record now.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Love Idol...and for fans like me the show has NOT run its course....love the contestants and love the current judges.

I will say that Daniel (the little boy) should not have been put through....in fact he shouldn't have made the top 24...but apparently they see something marketable in him. Better singers were sent home. :-(

Tyanna is AMAZING!!!!.....that girl can sing!! Let mm say the same thing about Clark too!!!....he is AWESOME!

Quentin is so musical.....love his voice!!! Qassim is not as good vocally but very entertaining and fun to watch!

Jax....OMG...that girl is talented.

Joey....kind of freaky kind of odd but she is unique and talented.

The others are forgettable IMO....but not terrible.

Esteemed Contributor
There is alot more to make it in the music industry then being able to carry a tune. You have to have a sound that is marketable in a genre. You have to have that it factor. A label that believes in what your doing. None of these kids have star power.
Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 ccassaday said: There is alot more to make it in the music industry then being able to carry a tune. You have to have a sound that is marketable in a genre. You have to have that it factor. A label that believes in what your doing. None of these kids have star power.

In your opinion, right?

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 straykatz said:

Love Idol...and for fans like me the show has NOT run its course....love the contestants and love the current judges.

I will say that Daniel (the little boy) should not have been put through....in fact he shouldn't have made the top 24...but apparently they see something marketable in him. Better singers were sent home. :-(

Tyanna is AMAZING!!!!.....that girl can sing!! Let mm say the same thing about Clark too!!!....he is AWESOME!

Quentin is so musical.....love his voice!!! Qassim is not as good vocally but very entertaining and fun to watch!

Jax....OMG...that girl is talented.

Joey....kind of freaky kind of odd but she is unique and talented.

The others are forgettable IMO....but not terrible.

I agree, best judges panel they've ever had. Love Keith and Harry, and Jennifer is good to look at . . . plus they all get along. No drama!!

Formerly Ford1224
Occasional Contributor

I would have preferred Loren Lott instead of Joey. Love her quirkiness, but I wonder if all her songs are going to sound the same, regardless of genre. I wanted to see Adam Ezegelian make it to the top 12 instead of Daniel Seavy. Ugh! He sounds so nasally and not top 12 caliber. I know most don't care for the rock and roll voices on Idol, but I thought Adam had more talent than young Daniel.