Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentioning the finale video @LTT1 .  I just watched it.  I can't wait to see Adam Lambert perform with Dimitrius!  It does sound like a good finale.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@NickNack @Ibby114 

I must agree...wonder why AI doesn’t give the contestants more guidance?

By the time they reach the final 5 or so, it seems that they would arrange tunes for performances if necessary.

Last night I was stunned, one again, at Alejandro’s talent!

I’m going to miss Laci Kaye, but might have to catch her on her own album if she releases one.

Madison started screeching during songs at the last two or three times.

There is a video advertising the final night. It looks really good! 🤞🏼 

I said the exact same thing to my husband right after that show-it does not seem they are getting help in song choice,dress,staging,choreography or tempo... Madison is only 17 and really just needs some guidance-Kody too.

Honored Contributor

@Leelee1123 @NickNack @buyornot @Ibby114 @ccassaday @Jordan2 

Thank you for all of the information here.

You all know a lot about Laine’s professional singing history. I enjoy “The Real” Laine H. meaning the more bluesy so will enjoy looking this stuff up!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Idol

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

Thanks for mentioning the finale video @LTT1 .  I just watched it.  I can't wait to see Adam Lambert perform with Dimitrius!  It does sound like a good finale.

@NickNack  What a great duo!! imo Dimitrius is the talent that got away this season. Hopefully Adam can work with him on connecting to the audience.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack  What a great duo!! imo Dimitrius is the talent that got away this season. Hopefully Adam can work with him on connecting to the audience.

@Ibby114   I agree.  I was so disappointed when Dimitrius was sent home.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about these kids needing more guidance. Laine and Madison are still so green. They could really use some coaching. They both have a ton of untapped potential.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack @ccassaday @Ibby114 @buyornot @Leelee1123 

I’m going back and listening to performances.

Madison Vandenberg at her finest:

”We Belong” with Pat Benatar.

https://youtu.be/PczTRD2NHng

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@NickNack @ccassaday @Ibby114 @buyornot @Leelee1123 

I’m going back and listening to performances.

Madison Vandenberg at her finest:

”We Belong” with Pat Benatar.

https://youtu.be/PczTRD2NHng

@LTT1   Absolutely!  That performance was great.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I will be okay with whoever wins. Madison I think has the best voice, Alejandro is the best musician, and Laine has charisma and has "the look". They are stretching the show out to three hours, two hours would have been enough.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I will be okay with whoever wins. Madison I think has the best voice, Alejandro is the best musician, and Laine has charisma and has "the look". They are stretching the show out to three hours, two hours would have been enough.

@Jordan2   Oh no!  I'll definitely be watching it the next day then so I can fast forward through the parts I don't want to see.

-Henry David Thoreau