Respected Contributor

Absolutely 💓 Adam Lambert,

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

didnt even recognize him!

have not seen a photo of him in quite a long time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i thought walker did pretty well.

i found madison a bit "pitchy" in parts of her song.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: American Idol

[ Edited ]

Jeremiah!  D*mn!!! 

Trusted Contributor

LOVE me some Adam Lambert and voting for Laine Heart

Honored Contributor

that MRS ROBINSON that alejandro and walker sang was fabulous!

their voices blended so well together.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

didnt even recognize him!

have not seen a photo of him in quite a long time.

----------------

Neither did I!!  Haven't followed him at all, but I think he looks great...what a difference from years ago...

PS - Katie is ruining the show for me.  She has got to stop taking away attention from the singers!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adam Lambert is everything when it comes to talent and showmanship. It's a travesty that he didn't win, even though he has had a fine career. Where is Kris Allen these days?  I only watched AI tonight because Adam was on as a mentor. At the end of the show, I was reminded exactly WHY I quit watching that show many years ago. As usual, two of the most talented got eliminated, and at least three of the ones they kept are mediocre. Can't wait to watch The Show Must Go On tomorrow night when they focus on Queen since Freddie's death.

And someone else already said this, but Katy Perry is ridiculous. Lionel really understands musical talent and performance. I respect his opinions, but not hers.

Respected Contributor

I haven't been watching every week, but did watch tonight because I love Queen and enjoy Adam Lambert very much.  I don't know who the best singer is, but I do know I enjoy Laine, and esp enjoyed the duet he did with the blond girl, the Johnny Cash song.  They were like a couple of pros up there.

I can't stand Katy Perry.  She ruins the show for me too.  She is always mugging for the camera and can't seem to get enough attention. 

Have these judges always been so nice?  The one girl they kept saying is such a fabulous singer  I think she sang "The Show Must Go On" was so disappointing but I really shouldn't compare these kids to Freddie Mercury, there is no comparison.  Not even Adam comes close to Freddie imo.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

ALLYSA gets voted out and ALEJANDRO stays.give me a break.

that what happens when you sing last.