Trusted Contributor

@NickNack   Last night we had 10 votes.  I think next time it will be only 8.  It must be based on the number of singers.

Honored Contributor
Many people have already decided who their favorite is...regardless of how they perform now or in future shows.......now they have the controversy that hit the headlines first thing this morning....will either be a lot more viewers or a lot less
Honored Contributor
They just go out there and sing what they are told to sing...they could have done worse than Disney songs...
Honored Contributor
Have tried to stay interested this season but not sure I have succeeded! I can’t stand Bobby Bones...he is totally superfluous just like Erin Andrews on DWTS...don’t understand who he is connected to that allowed him to win DWTS and now get a gig in A Idol for no apparent reason.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Many people have already decided who their favorite is...regardless of how they perform now or in future shows.......now they have the controversy that hit the headlines first thing this morning....will either be a lot more viewers or a lot less

what is the controversy? did not hear about anything?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Does anyone else think the contestants that sing at the end of the show are at a disadvantage? Some people may wait to hear each contestant sing before voting. I feel the window for voting is narrow for those that are last or second to last. People may be voting all along for the earlier contestants, the last one only gets votes before the end of the last commercial before the show returns.

@Jordan2 

i do......at least last week i had until the morning to decide how i wanted to use my votes. i did not even realize that we had until about ten minutes before the show finished to get our votes in and then they would release two singers. i do take into consideration how well they did or didnt do.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

@lovesrecess   What was the controversy in the headlines this morning?  I didn't see anything about it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
It was a racial thing due to Dimitrius and Uche being eliminated.
Respected Contributor

@LTT1, that's probably why I fell asleep as soon as they started singing.  LOL.  Just gag me!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Does anyone else think the contestants that sing at the end of the show are at a disadvantage? Some people may wait to hear each contestant sing before voting. I feel the window for voting is narrow for those that are last or second to last. People may be voting all along for the earlier contestants, the last one only gets votes before the end of the last commercial before the show returns.

@Jordan2   Last year the guy that sang last in one of the last shows was really good.  He was who I would have liked to have seen win, and he was voted off.  He sang, they went to commercial, and the voting was over when they came back.  This system isn't fair.

How many votes is each person allowed?  I've never voted.

@NickNack I voted. You can vote up to ten times for each contestant and can vote for as many as you like. This year's talent is far superior than last year's. I thought Maddie and Caleb weren't that good last night.