Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Idol Alejandro Aranda

@sunshine45 :  Maybe Alajandro is among the eliminated (after all the fuss about how he is greatest thing since sliced bread).

Valued Contributor

HOW THE HECK DID THEY ELIMINATE BUMBLY.SHE WAS THE BEST.

SHOULD OF GOT RID OF LACEY BEFORE HER.I JUST CANT BELEIVE IT....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bumbly should have gone through.  She did great last night.  Riley was good last night, but it was the first time she was good.  Bumbly should have gone through over her.  I enjoyed the entire show.  All of the duets were good, and I like all of the singers.  I love Jason Mraz.  His duets were great.  The second girl held her own with Pat Benatar, and that was hard to do.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Bumbly should have gone through.  She did great last night.  Riley was good last night, but it was the first time she was good.  Bumbly should have gone through over her.  I enjoyed the entire show.  All of the duets were good, and I like all of the singers.  I love Jason Mraz.  His duets were great.  The second girl held her own with Pat Benatar, and that was hard to do.

@NickNack  I agree about Bumbly. Riley sounds generic to me- but I'm not a country music fan. I agree with the other 2 that went home though, I thought they  got lost with their duet partners. Bumbly and Shaggy were a 'team' and  worked together so well!

Pat & Neil ARE GREAT!!! I saw them live a couple years ago and it was one of the most enjoyable concerts. They were so 'in the zone' (after all these years!!) and  interacted with the audience so well. I recommend it to all who like live shows!!

Respected Contributor

I wonder how they chose the two groups of 10 considering three have to be cut from each group.  It would seem they already had a good idea which six are leaving.  Which would explain why Bumbly got cut when IMO she was one of the best.  Guess they weren't expecting that performance.

Honored Contributor

i thought that all of the men should have gone through last night.

looking forward to tonight because i think this second group has some of the stronger singers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i thought that all of the men should have gone through last night.

looking forward to tonight because i think this second group has some of the stronger singers.

@sunshine45  The guy that went home (his duet with Elle was messy)- I didn't think he should've made it this far! I liked both Nicks from earlier this season better- one had his brothers pass this year, the other is a friend of Gabby Barrett. I hope they audition - somewhere- again.

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I enjoy watching AI for the singers, not the judges!

Sometimes I just switch off the judges after I hear a song, and try to make my own decision.

There are some fantastic voices and talents this season.  Many of the young people are true artists. I especially liked Jeremiah's original song, "Almost Heaven."

The judges' comments can be useful, funny, kind, supportive, or negative. 

I think it was a nice gift to fly all the top 40 to Hawaii, and good publicity for Disney.

I enjoy 50/50 !

Valued Contributor

PLEASE RYAN SEAQUEST SHAVE NEXT TIME.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There were no surprises to me about who went home last night.  Bumbly's duet with Shaggy was good, but it wasn't a very good song to pick to showcase your voice.  It was a nice, cute and entertaining duet but there was nothing that stood out about it.  Even her movements/stage presesence was lacking and awkward.  

The male that got cut was one I didn't think should have made the top 20 so that wasn't surprising to me either and the other girl was just meh to me.