Respected Contributor
Thinking I might have been a little harsh in my previous post, I watched a little last night....I could only get through 3 acts though. Although the judges loved him, I thought Trayvon was terrible. The country girl was boring. The winner should be Joey---what a great singer/entertainer. I didn't know Adam Lambert was on AI.....what a talented piece of eye candy !
Super Contributor

Think that the judges are the best that they've ever had and love Harry!! What I love about this season is that the talent is so diversified. Alot of good voices too contrary to what some are saying. Love Tyanna and Clark and Joey(who I didn't like so much a couple of weeks ago so ,see, your opinions can change). Daniel is so darn cute but he is only 14 and he won't be able to last. I agree, tucka, best talent that they've had ina long time.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
On 3/13/2015 Jackielee said:

Think that the judges are the best that they've ever had and love Harry!! What I love about this season is that the talent is so diversified. Alot of good voices too contrary to what some are saying. Love Tyanna and Clark and Joey(who I didn't like so much a couple of weeks ago so ,see, your opinions can change). Daniel is so darn cute but he is only 14 and he won't be able to last. I agree, tucka, best talent that they've had ina long time.

My bolded part of your post is our top 3. Glad to read that you're starting to like Joey. At first we weren't sure about Joey when she came to the audition, but we like her so much as she's different than what's out there. She seems to be very humbled and enjoying her time there.

Kind of like when Keith mentioned when they were telling them if they made it through; you're like a kiwi and we don't have any kiwi's, so you're going to Hollywood.

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 qvcaddition said:

Singing awful. Stopped watching again.

If you stopped watching, you missed the best singers.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

a much better show now with these judges and without the high school antics of Paula and Simon and Randy's lack of any relevant input. I agree Daniel is the weakest and it was nice of Harry to put the time in to watch his past performances to see why he's there. Joey is a star and her performance last night was stellar. She reminds me of Bette Midler. Like the smooth voices of some of the guys too. Tyanna stole the show and is a powerhouse. So yes it is worth watching this season and the streamlining to eliminate the agonizing results show has really helped.

Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 HisElk said:

Our favs are Joey, Clark and Tyanna. Joey is such a different kind of singer and very humble IMO.

As for Daniel, I'm not sure he should have gone through. Quentin is another interesting singer and does pretty well.

My husband has been doing the voting this season and giving his votes to the first 3 mentioned above.

I'm enjoying this season and Harry just cracks me up. For the most part, we enjoy the show.

Tyanna, Clark, and Joey are my top 3, too. Tyanna is my "pick" to win, but I realize it's still too early. I think Daniel will be a much better singer after a few years. I like his tone, and think his overall voice will probably improve with experience.

I, also, agree with you on Harry. He is hilarious. I know some think Harry is too critical, but I like how he doesn't sugar coat things. During last night's show, he spoke to the contestants about how he cares, and just wants to provide critiques that really do help each of them grow. I think I've heard him say similar things before, as I'm sure he's aware of how he's viewed as the "tough one." I do like Keith and Jennifer, too, but Harry is my fave.

Qaasim is, no doubt, a really great performer, but I just don't think his voice is that strong. A ton of energy on stage, though, and I like watching him perform. I like Quentin, and I think he can convey a lot of emotion and feeling when he sings, but I think there are better voices in the competition. Jax has a great voice, but I think it will come down to Tyanna against either Clark or Joey in the end. JMO. Rayvon, Nick, Adanna, and Maddie are just "okay" for me.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor
On 3/13/2015 i like celery said:
On 3/12/2015 HisElk said:

Our favs are Joey, Clark and Tyanna. Joey is such a different kind of singer and very humble IMO.

As for Daniel, I'm not sure he should have gone through. Quentin is another interesting singer and does pretty well.

My husband has been doing the voting this season and giving his votes to the first 3 mentioned above.

I'm enjoying this season and Harry just cracks me up. For the most part, we enjoy the show.

Tyanna, Clark, and Joey are my top 3, too. Tyanna is my "pick" to win, but I realize it's still too early. I think Daniel will be a much better singer after a few years. I like his tone, and think his overall voice will probably improve with experience.

I, also, agree with you on Harry. He is hilarious. I know some think Harry is too critical, but I like how he doesn't sugar coat things. During last night's show, he spoke to the contestants about how he cares, and just wants to provide critiques that really do help each of them grow. I think I've heard him say similar things before, as I'm sure he's aware of how he's viewed as the "tough one." I do like Keith and Jennifer, too, but Harry is my fave.

Qaasim is, no doubt, a really great performer, but I just don't think his voice is that strong. A ton of energy on stage, though, and I like watching him perform. I like Quentin, and I think he can convey a lot of emotion and feeling when he sings, but I think there are better voices in the competition. Jax has a great voice, but I think it will come down to Tyanna against either Clark or Joey in the end. JMO. Rayvon, Nick, Adanna, and Maddie are just "okay" for me.

Hey, I like celery! Haven't 'seen' you around in awhile and it was good to see a post from you.

In a nutshell, I agree with everything you posted.

Hope all is well with you and don't be a stranger, ok? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I thought the season with Nikki Minaj and Mariah C. as judges was a very odd season - I found it painful at how those two seemed to be at each other's throats. Poor Randy Jackson and Keith Urban had to referee them at times, it had to be a nervous time for them, but they got through it!! JMO

Respected Contributor
On 3/13/2015 HisElk said: Hey, I like celery! Haven't 'seen' you around in awhile and it was good to see a post from you.

Hi HisElk, You are very sweet. :-) I'm doing well, and hope you and your family are, too. Question: Can you and I share Harry C ? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Have a great weekend!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor
On 3/13/2015 i like celery said:
On 3/13/2015 HisElk said: Hey, I like celery! Haven't 'seen' you around in awhile and it was good to see a post from you.

Hi HisElk, You are very sweet. :-) I'm doing well, and hope you and your family are, too. Question: Can you and I share Harry C ? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Have a great weekend!

I've been missing your posts, unless you've been posting and I didn't see them. You can have Harry all to yourself; I'm more into Keith Smiley Happy

Glad to hear you are doing well; I started a thread in VP about my oldest son; he just bought his first house and I am so proud of him for all of his accomplishments. Things haven't come easy for him, but he's not a quitter.

Please post more often.