Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see a post about last night's show- any thoughts on the top 5? For the first time in eons,my 3 favorites are still competing! I really like Grace, WIllie and Chayce. In that order!

Loved Coldplay night! Since watching their concerts on tv during the pandemic, they're on my 'concert must' list. Arthur really annoyed some Coldplpay fans with the compete redo of 'In My Place'. -  whoah Smiley Surprised to some reactions on line!

Grace's 'Fix You' was incredible.

Respected Contributor

I would have preferred Arthur had moved into the top 5 instead of Caleb.

Trusted Contributor

I hadn't watched Idol in years. But this year I got hooked in.  I want Grace or Willie to win.  Both are such amazing, versatile singers.  I don't think the others are as talented.  Also, I think it was unfair to bring Arthur back.  

Trusted Contributor

Grace has been my favorite all along. 

Super Contributor

I was surprised Caleb made it in the top 5.  

Respected Contributor

i was sorry to see Hunter go. i had grown to like him. I love willie and chayce, too. Grace is a great singer but there is something i'm not crazy about and i can't put my finger on it. I would have rather Alysa Wray stayed. I bet it will come down to grace and willie.

Throwing arthur, in the mix, was just wrong and i'm glad he went home. He had his chance, last year.

Honored Contributor

I was very sorry to see Hunter leave.  He was one of my favorites.  Chris Martin seemed to think he was very talented.  Willie and Grace are my two favorites now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Final 3  GRACE   WILLIE  and whoever.

winner will be GRACE.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

I was surprised Caleb made it in the top 5.  

-------------

Me too!!  He has a nice voice but absolutely no stage presence!  I thought Caleb should have left and Hunter stayed.  Arthur should have never been there to begin with....  Willie still my favorite!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed the show.  My favorites are Willie and Grace.  Their talents blow me away.  Hearing the Coldplay songs was wonderful, and I enjoyed the mentoring segments with Chris Martin.