Honored Contributor

American Idol is on now 3/3 7:00 CST

Auditions.  Same judge as last year.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: American Idol is on now 3/3 7:00 CST

I liked the first young man who sang...stopped watching last season because it didn’t seem to be about talent; will try again this season....but can they get anymore eye makeup on Katy Perry?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I keep trying to watch in between mostly watching World of Dance which I love but everytime I turn to Amer Idol, it's the judges talking to themselves or Ryan whats his name talking or something else aside from singing. I hate watching all those filler things (eating potato chips? gross) that to me aren't amusing.

I wish they weren't on at the same time (no dvr) so I think I'm giving up on Amer Idol.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

My husband said they aren’t showing the bad auditions anymore.  That used to be part of the fun of watching.  Now we can wait and watch after they weed through everyone to get the Hollywood contestants, if we watch at all.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch -

I would be glad they didn't do the bad auditions so if I could get thru the judges nonsense I could watch it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I've never ever ever ever seen someone so starved for attention as Katie Perry!!!!!  It's NOT all about you, Katie!

Honored Contributor

They still show bad auditions.  They had 2-3 last night.

The producers have just not made that the focus like it was in the past.

They also hold back some of the really great auditions until they get to Hollywood and then reveal them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My favorites were the first and last contestants of the night. I like that the show doesn't show much of the bad auditions. The show was having a laugh at the contestants expense, I always felt bad for them.

Honored Contributor

I discovered today that it is much more fun to watch it singers on youtube the next day

and you dont' have to wade thru all the judges nonsense in between.