Contributor

American Horror Story last night!

This was a particularly good show last night and gave us some insight as to what happened to some of the characters. The biggest surprise to me was about the character of Jessica Lange portrays and how can you not like the freakiness of Twisty!!! Yep, this is by far the best of the series and cannot imagine another being near as good as this season!

Comments?

aka-RINGER

Honored Contributor

Re: American Horror Story last night!

I loved last night's episode! So much creepiness and creativity...that's for certain. That Edward Mordrake sp? character is someone that actually lived

Out of curiousity I looked it up online and found out that he committed suicide in his early 20's. He did have another face that talked and cried but no doctor wanted to perform surgery to take it off. There is a you tube clip/story of him in black and white.

I just love the show. Perfect for this time of year too.

I wonder what will happen now that young guy has the clown face and knife? I can't think of his name but it's odd. So did the evil power go into him?

Respected Contributor

I was hoping Twisty would last longer. I liked that character...I knew he had an initial sad side. He did not seem to want to hurt his captives..at least it did not seem he was going in that direction. A lot happened last night I can't believe it was only episode 4. The whole Jessica Lange flash back was so repulsive yuk!

I think the new clown who we call dandy will be a vicious serial killer but will most likely be caught since he is basically a coward and easily taken down.

Respected Contributor

Loved it!

Contributor

Had no idea that the 2 faced man was a real person--thanks for posting that. That made me think of a doll I was given one year for Christmas that you turned upside down and it became another doll with a different face and clothes. Funny how things like that will come to surface after so many years!!

Respected Contributor

I'm still on the fence with the theme this season....I'm wathcing it each week because it's hard to not watch...but I enjoy The Coven last season much more than I'm enjoying this season.