Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Horror Story Season 6

LOL, I tend to agree with your post @lenapecci.  I feel like I have to see it to the end, too, because I want to know who the last one standing is.  

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter is a fan and has been trying to get me to watch since it started. I DVR'd it and watched all the chapters in Season 6 up until now. I liked it until I saw the last one....too bloody...

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

My daughter is a fan and has been trying to get me to watch since it started. I DVR'd it and watched all the chapters in Season 6 up until now. I liked it until I saw the last one....too bloody...

@RazorSharp  After last night, I think maybe Lee will survive as she has skills having been a cop.  The British gal is driving me nuts, lol, so much yammering and OMG's.  I wasn't clear if Angela Basset survived last night.  I also realized that the being walking around with a pig head is half pig and half man, too gross to think about.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@RazorSharp  After last night, I think maybe Lee will survive as she has skills having been a cop.  The British gal is driving me nuts, lol, so much yammering and OMG's.  I wasn't clear if Angela Basset survived last night.  I also realized that the being walking around with a pig head is half pig and half man, too gross to think about.

@mousiegirl I agree about the British lady, Audrey.  She really is the most obnoxious character.  It looks like Lee would be the most likely to survive, but I wouldn't bet on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if Audrey is the survivor.  All I kept thinking while watching was that Ryan Murphy and the other writers are so creepy and twisted.  All that kidnapping and torture stuff is too much for me to watch.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed that no one has mentioned the little girl in the latest threads.  Is she still alive?

Back to---> 129.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea if the little girl is still alive @Mz iMac, as I am having a really hard time following what the he** is going on in this show!  LOL  Still watching though! Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

I think Lee with be the last one standing because she admitted that she killed her husband. The writers probably think that her character is the "bad" one and that she will live. 

Is the British girl an American Actress playing a British Actress?

This is the first season of this show I have ever watched. I think it is a really cool concept. I lived in eastern North Carolina where the Roanoke mystery is still important to the history of the state.

PS--The mystery of the disappearance of the English colony on Roanoke Island was solved by archaelogists six months ago. Reasearchers found English porcelain and other objects that date from 1570s on a nearby Native American village that the English must have been brought to by Native Americans. It seems to reason that they were brought into the tribe and mixed with the native population. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm drawing a blank on episode 5 when they escaped for the first time.  Did they not find Flora and bring her home?  I can't remember.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover  The actress is American, her name is Sarah Paulson.

Thank you for the information on the lost English colony. Really interesting.

I think it will be Lee also and when we last see her she will be on death row. She brought it up to the Polks that NC has the death penalty. Someone will find her confession video.

I really wonder how she got him up there like that when she murdered him. He was pretty high up there.

Maybe next episode I won't have to cover my eyes so much Smiley Happy  

@RazorSharp they did have Flora and brought her home in episode 5. You last see them in the motel room.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I noticed that no one has mentioned the little girl in the latest threads.  Is she still alive?

Back to---> 129.gif

@Mz iMac  She didn't go with the people when they went back to the house, so I assume she is still alive.