Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Horror Story:Cult

Well...so far I am still watching....there are still the Political jabs here and there....equally though...

With Stephan King's "IT" out in the theaters....I hope that all this scary clown stuff doesn't bring out all the people running around dressed as clowns again...

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Cheetos man...LOL!Woman LOL

Let's just imagine  Oreo cookies Man.... what would be a reaction?

It would be the same as the orange one...Cheetos man.  Hilarious! No different.

Respected Contributor

I started this thread but after watching the first episode of Cult I decided it wasn't for me. I didn't like the characters and the throat cutting was too graphic. I am trying to fill my life with things that make me feel good. Maybe if there was less violence in the world, it wouldn't bother me on the screen.

Respected Contributor

Stuff like this is so negative & satanic. I wish people would see it for what it is. It's evil....just that simple. 

Respected Contributor

Angelpuppy. Smiley Happy

The "stars" are merely puppets who are told what to say & how to say it. Most of them sold their souls to make an insane amount of money. You can see countless Ytube videos where "stars" say it during interviews. It's sickening, it's evil, & it's satanic. I'm to the point where I can't stomach any celebrities. 

I know there are good people on this thread, & they just view shows like this as scary. But it runs so much deeper than that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

The scary clown thing is stupid to me. I've never actually met anyone who has a fear of them so I can't really say much about it. There's another scary clown in Stephen King's "It" which is coming out soon as a remake movie.

@SilleeMee  Have you seen the original "IT?"

Respected Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think you are mistaken here. There would be protests against the racism with violence and demands to close the show. Which probably would happened consequently.

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think you are mistaken here. There would be protests against the racism with violence and demands to close the show. Which probably would happened consequently.

Not mistaken at all. unlike the present cheetos, the oreo can and has laughed at himself and is self deprecating. oreo has a sense of humor, cheeos does not.