Honored Contributor

American Crime Story: The People V OJ

Season 1 NetFlix - All star cast rated five stars. Looks fantastic. John Travolta and Cuba Gooding Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: American Crime Story: The People V OJ

I watched the entire series when it first aired on tv. Excellent show. It was on my list of top-ten shows from last year. I think this series has won awards. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched when it was on last year.  Pretty good, but I recall they changed some events for dramatization.  There were some threads here discussing it and you can find them if you do a forum search.  Here's a link to a long one if you'd like to read through it after you watch it:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/The-People-v-O-J-Simpson/td-p/2512928/page/6

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched the entire series when it first aired on tv. Excellent show. It was on my list of top-ten shows from last year. I think this series has won awards. 

Started watching this morning, Hooked already. Fabulous cast.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I watched when it was on last year.  Pretty good, but I recall they changed some events for dramatization.  There were some threads here discussing it and you can find them if you do a forum search.  Here's a link to a long one if you'd like to read through it after you watch it:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/The-People-v-O-J-Simpson/td-p/2512928/page/6

Wait till I'm finished. Thanks
Honored Contributor

I also watched it when it aired and it's worth the watch.   It is a well done piece.    I love Sterling K Brown and, of course, Sarah Paulson was amazing.

I didn't really connect with Cuba Gooding Jr as OJ, but I do realize him to be a good actor.  I just think I'd have cast it different (look at me - like I know how to produce a show. ha!).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I also watched it when it aired and it's worth the watch.   It is a well done piece.    I love Sterling K Brown and, of course, Sarah Paulson was amazing.

I didn't really connect with Cuba Gooding Jr as OJ, but I do realize him to be a good actor.  I just think I'd have cast it different (look at me - like I know how to produce a show. ha!).

Agree with you! Finished moments ago. Even now, Unbelievable OJ was acquitted. Interestingly! Thirteen years to the day OJ was acquitted, He was convicted in Las Vegas on the 13 th...in the end he lost his place in the world. Of course, Doesn't bring the victims back or comfort the loss experienced by the families. What it does is prevents OJ from enjoying life. Even if he's paroled. He will never be a free man in more ways than one.