Esteemed Contributor

I'm curious if anyone has watched this show. It's kind of like Ninja Warrior but for Police dogs  They also have a "civilian" dog compete.I've seen parts of episodes. Last night there was a little bully type dog that won over several police canines.  His name was Minion and he was adorable and jet powered!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I love this show! The dogs are amazing!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of this show, although I can see where basically the same dogs doing the same course might become monotonous over time.  Right now it's fun to watch.  Loved little Minion, especially his version of "attack" mode.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I love this show but sometimes I feel bad for the pups when they don't do well. The poor dog that didn't want to go over the bridge on the first episode killed me. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Minion! What a handsome boy he is!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I love this show but sometimes I feel bad for the pups when they don't do well. The poor dog that didn't want to go over the bridge on the first episode killed me. Smiley LOL

Me too.  I always feel bad for the dogs who get knocked out of the competion. But they are all magnificent,intelligent warriors.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I forgot about this show but I have set my DVR to tape this Wednesday because one of the dogs competing is a Boxer.