Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,453
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

I


@SWEET wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I'm so glad I didn't waste time watching this show.


@Snoopp 

 

You mean the whole season or the finale?


@SWEET I missed the entire season for the most part.  I would have been disappointed with the finale; I didn't get it at all, maybe because I think of the winner as a potential vegas act.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 934
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Last year I went to Vegas to see Celin Dion. I had 4 shows in 5 days. I went to the Dion concert on the wrond night. So we had to walk back to the hotel to get the tickets etc. 

So we got at the Cirque of Soleil show 30 minutes late. I am so sad I missed Alan Silva performing his act. He was at the end interviewing the audiance members. We had first row seats,so he was right in front of us.

I would pay a ticket to see Alan again. I think he didn't win only because his performance is better if you see it in person. 

Christina is an amazing singer. I hope she will record music. 

I think the winner is very talented ,but I wouldn't pay to see him at all.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Snoopp wrote:

I


@SWEET wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I'm so glad I didn't waste time watching this show.


@Snoopp 

 

You mean the whole season or the finale?


@SWEET I missed the entire season for the most part.  I would have been disappointed with the finale; I didn't get it at all, maybe because I think of the winner as a potential vegas act.  


@Snoopp 

 

I wished I didn't watch as much as I did.  I was very disappointed this year and last.  I DVRed it and deleted a lot of the shows and watched the results show mostly.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,797
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@ninjawife wrote:

America got it right.  DH and I thought all along that Brandon would win.  I don't think he will make the greatest Vegas act but that's not the point of the show.  It is to find the most talented and I think they did.


I could not agree more, @ninjawife .  Brandon has more talent in his little finger than most of the other contestants combined!  The high flyer was a waste of my time and so was the REALLY bad Bad Salsa!  I did also like Broken Roots, and anyone who knows me knows I DO NOT like country music.  The way they took the songs and arranged them to their sound was incredible.  I think America got it right on the nose this year!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,293
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

I was really surprised that Simon did not make an appearance, even if it was by video in his home.  I read that he swims and walks a lot, so why not an appearance from him, sitting in a chair?

 

I was rooting for Broken Roots, but Brandon sure is talented to speak off the cuff like that, without any notes. I don't think he's a Vegas act, but he could do other types of speaking engagements or ministry.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 847
Registered: ‎02-27-2016

BAD SALSA was robbed of the win.