Valued Contributor

Anyone have predictions as to who will win America's Got Talent? I think all the singers may cancel each other out but who knows? It hasn't been the same since Simon isn't there but I do like Sophia! 

Respected Contributor

Predictions? No, but of the 4 non-singing acts, I'd like to see the dancers win. 

Respected Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent

[ Edited ]

I think the dancers have improved greatly since they started.  Didn't catch their history but are they related?

As for the singers, I like Roberta better than Kenadi and Archie is definitely a favorite and not because of his story.  Cristina screams too much and Daneilya doesn't stand out for me. 

I'm still not a fan of Brandon Leake and never was.  Not my style. The Bello Sisters are a different type of act but not sure if they will win.  Didn't realize that the one girl was only 14.

I really enjoy Alan Silva too and think his act was wonderful. 

As for the winner, it's hard to say in my opinion. 

Valued Contributor

rooting for BAD  SALSA. UNBELEIVABLE   and would pay to see them perform

in VEGAS. 

Honored Contributor

I voted for Roberta, but I think it's going to be Heidi's golden buzzer Christina.

Trusted Contributor

I think the country singers, BROKEN ROOTS will win.  I think Brandon the poet and Alan Silva the high flyer will do very well too.

Esteemed Contributor

I will be glad when it is over. It seemed like a forever show. I like two of the singers; Roberta and Broken Roots. 

Respected Contributor

I voted for Broken Roots.  I don't care for the salsa dancers.  There is too much fluff going on tonight. I wish they would hurry up and get to the results.  

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

<SNIP> There is too much fluff going on tonight. I wish they would hurry up and get to the results.  

YES!  After the opening hour, I thought this would only be an hour show...wrong.

Denise
Respected Contributor

I was shocked at the winner. I wouldn't pay a nickel to see that person in a show. Oh well.